For some reason an argument came up in my school on which is better and who would win in a fight, Yoda or Dumbledore?

I think Star Wars is better and that Yoda could take Dumbledore any day.

Your thoughts?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yoda
Yoda would obviously defeat Dumbledore.

Also, Harry Potter is overhyped.

why does it not surprise me that the three of you are the only ones to consider this a question worth answering?

Hey! I would like to think i have a better reputation on here than Farkas or Crackerjack.

blakesp26 said:

why does it not surprise me that the three of you are the only ones to consider this a question worth answering?

ok, think that as much as you wish.

Indiekid said:
Hey! I would like to think i have a better reputation on here than Farkas or Crackerjack.

blakesp26 said:

Cmon? My posts may be stupid sometimes, but nowhere near as stupid as Farkas or Crackerjack?

blakesp26 said:

Indiekid said:

blakesp26 said:

Hmmm...

Indiekid said:
Cmon? My posts may be stupid sometimes, but nowhere near as stupid as Farkas or Crackerjack?

blakesp26 said:

Indiekid said:

blakesp26 said:

Try again

CrackerJack said:
really proves how much less stupid you are then us.
the blind leading the deaf

Indiekid said:
Try again

CrackerJack said:
really proves how much less stupid you are then us.
how much less stupid

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
how much less stupid
horrible film. That prequel should never have been made.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video