"blowin' my stack" from death to false metal!

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really great song. Love the solo and the vocals.
excellent. Truly looking forward to DTFM. Thanks for sharing a better-than-streaming-quality file!
I tried blowin MY OWN stack , but I couldn't reach . Thanks !
Thanks Rivers =w=
Wow . WEEZER ARE BACK.
Very much old school WEEZER. Excellent song
Very good song.. BUT it would have been great if that solo was to the same chord progression as the rest of the song. The "C C C C Eb C" riff doesn't fit with the C D F G? in the rest of the song.
I love the solo. Thanks Rivers!
Pleasantly surprised by this, wasn't expecting much from it. Not big on where the song goes from the solo onwards. wish it would have ended on an extended version of the "i'm too tired to fight" because the way it goes back into the chorus just doesn't seem right, and a down beat end would have given the song a bit of an edge.
I want to go blow my marshall stack and feel gewd too.
After verse 2 I get so pumped hahaha, that solo and bridge are amazing Rivers, good job! I really like this direction and the more heartfelt direction you took on Hurley, I hope to hear this side of your craft more often!
Totally disagree. It's an interesting progression that still fits the mood of the song perfectly.

Jonas said:
Very good song.. BUT it would have been great if that solo was to the same chord progression as the rest of the song. The "C C C C Eb C" riff doesn't fit with the C D F G? in the rest of the song.
Wow, thanks, Rivers!
Great song... and that solo is wicked!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service