Songs you are excited to hear for the first time on the Memories Tour...

I'm really curious... for me it's The World Has Turned and Left Me Here (which I'm pretty sure hasn't been played since the 90s, all the videos I see on YT are from 95), Across the Sea, Falling For You, Butterfly, Only in Dreams and Holiday.  Oh and Tired of Sex.

I haven't had the chance to hear any of those songs played live, so I am pretty excited.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The World Has Turned and Left Me Here is reason enough to go to the first night of the tour. mmmm
Pretty much all of Pinkerton is going to be amazing, Why Bother and El Scorchio in particular.

From Blue Only in Dreams and the World has turned will be amazing.
"El Scorchio"
Haven't heard that one..

Fuzzylogic said:
Pretty much all of Pinkerton is going to be amazing, Why Bother and El Scorchio in particular.

From Blue Only in Dreams and the World has turned will be amazing.
The World Has Turned and Left Me Here, No One Else, Only in Dreams, Falling for You, Butterfly... pretty much every song. Someone had better put these songs on YouTube, I HAVE to hear them. I know I sound like a whiner, but I'm still really disappointed they're coming no where near the southeast. This is not a tour.
It'll be my first Weezer shows, so....everything

But in particular, Only in Dreams, Pink Triangle, The World Has Turned and Left Me Here, and Across The Sea
El Scorcho, The World Has Turned And Left Me Here, Pink Triangle, In The Garage, No One Else, Across The Sea, Tired Of Sex

That's if this tour makes it to England, ha
I would say all of Pinkerton. I've only seen Why Bother live. And Brian sang it. If I had to choose, I would go to Pinkerton night, because when I saw them in June, they played half of Blue.
Only in Dreams, holy s***.
Anything at all if they could just make their way down to Australia. I have waited for Weezer to come down under since I was about 17. Would be a life long dream
I haven't seen "No One Else", "The World Has Turned and Left Me Here", "In the Garage", "Holiday" or "Only in Dreams" live... Or any of Pinkerton, except for "Why Bother?" (Brian and Rivers on vox)

If the Memories tour reaches Weezconsin, I will be attending evening 2 a la VIP, and hopefully evening 1 regular. That way I'll have seen 'em all. And since I've seen "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" live, my life is complete.
That's a crazy hard song to play live... So blessed I am to have heard it, it's my fave.

trainwrecked said:
I know I am excited to hear both albums!!! But for the greatest hits would it kill them to play The Greatest Man That Ever Lived!!! I would love to hear it live again and would love to see what Rivers antics for this song would be now that he rocks out more!!
world has turned.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video