Songs you are excited to hear for the first time on the Memories Tour...

I'm really curious... for me it's The World Has Turned and Left Me Here (which I'm pretty sure hasn't been played since the 90s, all the videos I see on YT are from 95), Across the Sea, Falling For You, Butterfly, Only in Dreams and Holiday.  Oh and Tired of Sex.

I haven't had the chance to hear any of those songs played live, so I am pretty excited.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Name is Jonas, No One Else, The World Has Turned and Left Me Here, Buddy Holly, Undone, Surf Wax America, Say It Ain't So, In The Garage, Holiday, Only In Dreams, Tired Of Sex, Getchoo, No Other One, Why Bother, Across The Sea, The Good Life, El Scorcho, Pink Triangle, Falling For You, Butterfly
I really wanna hear Tired of Sex and Across the Sea live.
if it's true they're playing the albums+favorites... i'm hoping they play mykel and carli, to hear this song live would be a definitive moment in my life. also paperface, suzanne, jamie, waiting on you, and maybe bring in a special guest for ijtotlomd
I've heard most of the songs actually. Only ones from Blue I haven't heard are The World Has Turned..., No One Else, and Holiday. I'm really looking forward to hearing Across the Sea. I've actually seen them play Tired of Sex, Why Bother, The Good Life, El Scorcho and Butterfly. Can't wait!
Obviously Only in Dreams, Across the Sea, the Good Life, Tired of Sex. Butterfly, El Scorcho, and Pink Triangle. Some possible B-Sides and demos like Lover in the Snow, Devotion, Jamie, Suzanne, I Swear it's True. Maybe some good newer stuff like Pig, Miss Sweeney, Hold On, Run Away, TAATO. And I'd LOVE to hear some stuff from Black Holes. How great would opening with Blast Off be?
Everything from those two albums. And they played TGMTEL in Toronto last December
Longtime Sunshine is on Pinkerton Deluxe. If they play that I could die right there.
No one else, The world, Surf Wax, Holiday and ONLY IN DREAMS.
All of them, I've never been. I'm very excited
I've recently become taken with Death and Destruction. So that'd be sweet to see live. I really want to see Only In Dreams too, but I'm probably going to Pinkerton night.

Myles Farley said:
All of them, I've never been. I'm very excited
So did I. Did you see them in Milwaukee in December last year?

Radioactive said:
That's a crazy hard song to play live... So blessed I am to have heard it, it's my fave.

trainwrecked said:
I know I am excited to hear both albums!!! But for the greatest hits would it kill them to play The Greatest Man That Ever Lived!!! I would love to hear it live again and would love to see what Rivers antics for this song would be now that he rocks out more!!
That's where I saw it.

elscorcho said:
So did I. Did you see them in Milwaukee in December last year?

Radioactive said:
That's a crazy hard song to play live... So blessed I am to have heard it, it's my fave.

trainwrecked said:
I know I am excited to hear both albums!!! But for the greatest hits would it kill them to play The Greatest Man That Ever Lived!!! I would love to hear it live again and would love to see what Rivers antics for this song would be now that he rocks out more!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video