Is there anyone who can send me an mp3 file of SFTBH?
I know people out there have one.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only two of those songs were possibly in SFTBH.

CrackerJack said:
All the best stuff?  What about the songs (which are the greatest weezer songs ever recorded) I just threw out the love of y dreams, tragic girl, you gave your love to me softly, devotion, I swear it's true, you won't gwmt etc etc etc etc haha.  So many great songs were left out.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
All the best stuff off SFTBH made it's way to Pinkerton, which is debatably (a word I may have just made-up)... a better concept. Most of the rest of it isn't really all that finished and now with the demos of most (or possibly almost all at this point) of it released, there's not really a point to finishing it. Although I would love to hear Karl as the M1 Robot on Blast Off. haha. That would have been cool.
No. "I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams" and "You Won't Get With Me Tonight" were on it.

CrackerJack said:
Really? My bad, i thought they were on it.

elscorcho said:
Only two of those songs were possibly in SFTBH.

CrackerJack said:
All the best stuff?  What about the songs (which are the greatest weezer songs ever recorded) I just threw out the love of y dreams, tragic girl, you gave your love to me softly, devotion, I swear it's true, you won't gwmt etc etc etc etc haha.  So many great songs were left out.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
All the best stuff off SFTBH made it's way to Pinkerton, which is debatably (a word I may have just made-up)... a better concept. Most of the rest of it isn't really all that finished and now with the demos of most (or possibly almost all at this point) of it released, there's not really a point to finishing it. Although I would love to hear Karl as the M1 Robot on Blast Off. haha. That would have been cool.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video