Is there anyone who can send me an mp3 file of SFTBH?
I know people out there have one.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i know someone who could burn you a copy.

oh, wait...
This thread just reminded me of that video where the Weezer fan who was invited up on stage during the Foozer tour to play Undone decided to try and sing Blast Off's lyrics instead during the song's opening. haha.

Actually the entire faux SFTBH is up on YouTube, you could just watch it there dude. First track is called 'Countdown' for memory, and mixes Ooh with some spaceship style countdowns.
I've got it. I think I downloaded through pirate bay. I think it's on youtube too.
disk 2 includes a couple of demos from SFTBH like You Won't Get With Me Tonight and Longtime Sunshine but that's really it. Rivers is releasing a third volume of the Alone series called the Pinkerton Years and that should wrap up the rest of the SFTBH demos

Bad Finger Boogie said:
A fan did 'complete' a version a few years back, you can find that via Google searchin', but linking to it here would be kinda on the borderline of legality, as it features some complete tracks from the regular albums (stuff from Pinkerton, Alone, Alone II, and for some reason Green). You'll have to discover that on yourself, I'm afraid.

As for a re-recorded version, I don't know what I'd think of that. I'll wait and see what disc 2 of P:DE includes, then I'll make my mind up on that idea I guess.
Why the hell is the word H*** censored?

Edit: Oh I guess it's not any more ;)
I kinda have it - minus the 3 songs I couldn't find (now I finally see, she's had a girl,what is this I find?)

did anyone ever find out what the actual tracklist is? Mine is kinda a combinations of the two tracklists on wikipedia
We're gonna' have it in December, so you might as well not bother with getting a mp3.
:O
source??

Weird Lad said:
We're gonna' have it in December, so you might as well not bother with getting a mp3.
if you google "karl's SFTBH" and look under images there is a picture of the actual CD with the song list on it, that's what I use.

Stefan said:
I kinda have it - minus the 3 songs I couldn't find (now I finally see, she's had a girl,what is this I find?)

did anyone ever find out what the actual tracklist is? Mine is kinda a combinations of the two tracklists on wikipedia
haha

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
This thread just reminded me of that video where the Weezer fan who was invited up on stage during the Foozer tour to play Undone decided to try and sing Blast Off's lyrics instead during the song's opening. haha.

Why bother? It's gonna hurt you.

Weird Lad said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video