Is there anyone who can send me an mp3 file of SFTBH?
I know people out there have one.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

zing.
"H***" is censored???
There was some dude who might have finished songs from the black h***. I think I remember hearing people say they liked it.

Anyways, if you want to hear what was released from SFTBH, just buy Alone 1 and 2.
and Alone 3

MakeUpOnShelf said:
There was some dude who might have finished songs from the black h***. I think I remember hearing people say they liked it.

Anyways, if you want to hear what was released from SFTBH, just buy Alone 1 and 2.
I have Alone I and II. I was just hoping to get a version where there were all the songs.
You are a Weezer Noob if you thought it was actually released finished.....
That's not what I meant. I'm not an idiot, trust me, I'm not a Weezer noob. I was seeing if anyone had put together a collection of what it might possibly be. Like MakeUpOnShelf had said.

bleedgoldandwhite21 said:
You are a Weezer Noob if you thought it was actually released finished.....
that said, what do you guys think of weezer (or maybe just rivers) rerecording sftbh like brian wilson did with smile?
It seems like it would be pointless for Rivers to finish now. The fact that he's released a handful of the songs on the Alone albums reveals that in his mind it's simply a one third of the way completed concept from his past. At least one of the songs (Tired of Sex), that I can think of off the top of my head, made it on to Pinkerton anyway.

I think Rivers would be more interested in creating a new concept album. He's always looking to the future. Except for this recent trend, with the "Memories" tour and all. Perhaps now is the time to reflect.

Vm said:
that said, what do you guys think of weezer (or maybe just rivers) rerecording sftbh like brian wilson did with smile?
All the best stuff off SFTBH made it's way to Pinkerton, which is debatably (a word I may have just made-up)... a better concept. Most of the rest of it isn't really all that finished and now with the demos of most (or possibly almost all at this point) of it released, there's not really a point to finishing it.

Although I would love to hear Karl as the M1 Robot on Blast Off. haha. That would have been cool.
of course i'm assuming he'd flesh some things out and write some new songs for it... but including the songs that landed on pinkerton, i don't even know what to say about that. i probably wouldn't want them there, because i already know them within the context of pink, and trying to take them out of that context is pretty much impossible for me. anyway, i don't even know, just something interesting to think about. maybe he'll do it when he's 60+ or something. hah.
A fan did 'complete' a version a few years back, you can find that via Google searchin', but linking to it here would be kinda on the borderline of legality, as it features some complete tracks from the regular albums (stuff from Pinkerton, Alone, Alone II, and for some reason Green). You'll have to discover that on yourself, I'm afraid.

As for a re-recorded version, I don't know what I'd think of that. I'll wait and see what disc 2 of P:DE includes, then I'll make my mind up on that idea I guess.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video