Since DTFM, do you think Weezer could rerecord SFTBH in the same way?
I say go for it!!!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that would be so cool
but I think after alone 3 they're just going to leave it to us to put the tracks together
look after 30 years, Brian Wilson went back and finally recorded 'smile'. it wasn't that good. the demos from the 60s were far better.

if weezer recorded sftbh now it would suck. just forget it. the black h0le era is gone. if you can't accept then... well, i don't know.
I think it'd be cool. But they would also probably incorporate some Weezer of new. But unlike other fans, I love all Weezer. So, I'd probably really like it.

Dungeon Master said:
look after 30 years, Brian Wilson went back and finally recorded 'smile'. it wasn't that good. the demos from the 60s were far better.

if weezer recorded sftbh now it would suck. just forget it. the black h0le era is gone. if you can't accept then... well, i don't know.
good thing rivers doesnt have the aging man voice
I'd love to hear some of the material played live but wouldn't advocate a re-recording. The energy of Weezer now is different to that of what it was 15/16 years ago.

Having said that I'd happily hear some of the Homie songs re-recorded. That's a collection of songs as merit worthy as SftBH imo.
From the deluxe liners notes it seems Rivers wasn't even fully into it when finally it came to recording, so rerecording seems a bit silly. We're getting the rest, I'm not sure what official tracklist it's under but we're getting one of them at least to do as we see fit (and for some people adding a Green b-side...?).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video