here's what I've been doing/planning.

1.  going to Dominguez Hills for my Bachelors.

2.  possibly doing music with and band and having my own project.

3.  traveling - UK trip part two is in the works.  Likely June - July.

4.  concerts.  Obviously.

5.  going to Vegas this week or next.

6.  reading endless literature for my classes.

7.  reading and laughing at the Talking About Weezer Facebook page.

Tags: dead, ghost, quiet, town, tumbleweeds, uneventful

Views: 457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blake- any luck?
Spaz- I'm telling
Anne - thats so cool! I could use something like that professionally
Dr. - good luck with that... Make sure you have several just in case you get bored

i could only grow a single...

one thing i am up to right now is wearing my awesome new boots! ah yeah.

And I'm wearing my awesome shirt I got for Christmas :)

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:

one thing i am up to right now is wearing my awesome new boots! ah yeah.

awwww yay! :D 

1. Taking all the easiest high school courses so I can to get a high average 

2. Writing a lot of bad short stories, essays, and poems for my creative classes
3. Anxiously awaiting rejection letters from universities that I applied to 

4. Rappin' da truth with Crying Magma 
5. Trying to juggle my The Wire watching and Game of Thrones reading 

6. Realizing that I waste a lot of time and should probably get a job 

7. Not getting a job 

8. Imagining myself with cute girls 

8. Crying myself to sleep 

9. Apparently getting a virus from weezer.com 

That's about it. Not much has changed. 

damn son, scrape the sand from your vag and go get you one of them cute girls...it's not complicated

Sdawg said:

8. Imagining myself with cute girls 

8. Crying myself to sleep 

seriously man, im dating a welsh girl now and all i had to do was buy her a sheep (thnx berry!).

JumpingJesusOnAPogostick! [spaz] said:

damn son, scrape the sand from your vag and go get you one of them cute girls...it's not complicated

Sdawg said:

8. Imagining myself with cute girls 

8. Crying myself to sleep 

Trying to release a 2nd album, get shows and have a release party that isn't an epic disaster.
Reading more.

Making coffee specialty drinks in exchange for a bi-weekly paycheck.

Doing nothing productive with my life.

I would have shown up to Perkins with you for the after party last time, but I was not invited.

Gohi said:

Trying to release a 2nd album, get shows and have a release party that isn't an epic disaster.
Reading more.

Making coffee specialty drinks in exchange for a bi-weekly paycheck.

Doing nothing productive with my life.

getting my degree in Media Studies - Communications.

I already have my two year degree in liberal arts and sciences

Lion on the floor (natkat) said:

Trevor - what are you studying? Are you ever going to be finished with school?
Anne- what's a meetup.com?
Berry - 6. Must be rough! How do you do it?
Spaz- how does 2 feel about 4?
Dr.- get a job?
Lurkers- Grow A Pair :p

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video