here's what I've been doing/planning.
1. going to Dominguez Hills for my Bachelors.
2. possibly doing music with and band and having my own project.
3. traveling - UK trip part two is in the works. Likely June - July.
4. concerts. Obviously.
5. going to Vegas this week or next.
6. reading endless literature for my classes.
7. reading and laughing at the Talking About Weezer Facebook page.
1. Trying to keep up with two of my own kids plus another that I've been watching during the day.
2. Planning a trip in April to Chicago to visit Kayla and see Book of Mormon Musical and be an obnoxious tourist.
3. Trying to keep up with my Meetup.com group that is exploding, which is awesome.
4. Waiting impatiently to find out about my husband's possible work promotion.
5. Working on becoming a professional napper.
4. starting a creative writing class
6. going home on weekends to see my husband
(in no particular order)
ok, over 60 views and only 6 of us reply? what gives? I am a little angry about this. I thought the purpose of this thread was to talk about what we were all up to. It was not just about me. So shame on all you lurkers. No wonder why this place is dying.
1. growing a pair
2 doesn't know anything about 4...I think
and I'm not going to be the first one to bring it up in conversation.
Meetup.com is a site where you can set up social groups (book clubs, support groups, playgroups, etc.). I started a group almost a year ago and now have 133 members. The first get-together we had there were only four people; now we get 20-30 people attending regularly. It's been really cool. :)
Lion on the floor (natkat) said:
Trevor - what are you studying? Are you ever going to be finished with school?
Anne- what's a meetup.com?
Berry - 6. Must be rough! How do you do it?
Spaz- how does 2 feel about 4?
Dr.- get a job?
Lurkers- Grow A Pair :p
Oh I'll just get a job! Why didn't I think of that?