It's pretty good, right?
My favorite songs are: Unspoken, Run Away, Trainwrecks and Smart Girls.
What are yours?

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You mention reading the lyrics. Where did you read them? My liner notes from the disc I got at Best Buy have no lyrics, just a flimsy 1-page insert :(
I like it.

It's bringing me back to pre-internet days when i'd buy a Weezer album and just listen to it over and over and over...

I work at home and don't drive around often, but I can't wait to blast Hurley in the car and sing along!

I'm doing Weezer Week on my blog right now. Lots of articles including my thoughts on Hurley, and why Weezer was so important to me when they surfaced during my Nirvana years.
What I think is, I downloaded it, listened to a couple times, could not find one thing to like about it and deleted it and that's the end. I won't buy it and I won't listen to it again. As far as I'm concerned, it's more of the same crap.
I want to be something reminds me of butterfly, hold on rocks...this album is sooooooo much better than raditude or red album, any whiny weezer fan who says other wise is a dumb mofo !!!! suck-it !
u are dumb and probably under the age of 30-this weezer album is pretty fing good
Apparently you're dumb because you can't read.
You're a complete moron judging from every post of yours I've seen so far. That tattoo doesn't help, either.
I think it's one of their best albums. It is so cool! And I have to agree Smart Girls is a great song.
love the album, however, i think i probably exaggerated to myself how good it was. it's definitely their best in awhile but i'm not sure it has legs. parts of it are kinda reminding me of 'make believe' which i couldn't stand.
"Nothing in this album is 'revolutionary'." That's pretty much how I'm feeling at this point. But sometimes as I keep listening to an album it grows on me and I end up loving it. I never throw in the towel on my favorite bands after just a few listens. I like to give them every chance to make me like whatever it is that they are currently doing. Time will tell.
go to classic.weezer.com/forum
Flabbergasted again!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service