So I won a meet and greet with Weezer on Saturday night. Perfect, right? Yeah, except that the concert was cancelled... So, after being a huge Weezer fan for the past 11 years, and being sooo close to finally meeting my favorite band, it's not going to happen. How depressing is that?

Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel for you man. I hope it works out.

That must be so annoying :/ I hope everything works out in the end.

Ryan Krantz said:

The meet and greet wasn't through Weezer, it was through the event. As for slick and placemats, I expected comments like these. Glad to see not much has changed since I left here.

Hugh Lovric said:

Is there no way where you can get a meet and greet with them at another concert sicne this one is cancelled?.

Sushimeat [spaz] said:

that's depressing? ...have you met Lewis?

can't you sell the passes on ebay ?

lol, LEWIS!  He hasn't even made the effort to purchase a weezer ticket, so we can't feel that bad for him.

I wish you good luck in getting to meet weezer.  Just know, it's going to be awkward, so bring a hacky sack.  The cancellation wasn't weezer's fault, so don't hold it against them.  If the Hockyfest ever does go off, email Karl and I'm sure he'll do all he can for you.

No, I know it's not Weezer's fault. I'm quite aware of why the event was cancelled. Hopefully if Hockeyfest does get rescheduled, Weezer can make it and I can email the people at Hockeyfest about getting the meet and greet back.

that's not going to happen.

That's horrible, but I guess your only option now is to try again, or maybe not worrying about meeting some strangers who you'll maybe not talk to again and simple buy, listen, and watch them play their music. Cheer up champ.
And how, Weezer fans can be real trolls sometimes. 

Ryan Krantz said:

The meet and greet wasn't through Weezer, it was through the event. As for slick and placemats, I expected comments like these. Glad to see not much has changed since I left here.

Hugh Lovric said:

Is there no way where you can get a meet and greet with them at another concert sicne this one is cancelled?.

thanks for that observation,

moto

Indierocks said:

And how, Weezer fans can be real trolls sometimes. 

Ryan Krantz said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video