i have decided that since all my friends have been abandoning the board, i will too.

oh well.  bye!

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lucky bastard....

Zayn Malik's Enticing Jihad said:

what if trevor is tied up in peggy's barn right now? 

I wonder if Margaret ties Mark up...

Luigi-sp26 said:

lucky bastard....

what if trevor is tied up in peggy's barn right now? 

That's actually happened!  It was a very difficult escape, but I managed.

and now by popular demand, I have returned.

happy ending 

hey guys...

what if peggy figured out which chick-fil-a trevor would likely go to, and camped out outside of it until the day he showed up, so that she could abduct him? she knew we would all wonder why trevor one day disappeared from weezer.com, so she posted this weak goodbye thread to attempt to cover her tracks. what if trevor is tied up in peggy's barn right now? 

our alternating theory was that you met tom, the love of your life, working as a cashier at chick-fil-a, and found yourself too busy to post here because of all that greasy man love you were making on a pile of waffle fries. that probably would have been a happier ending, now that i think about it, but i'm still glad you're back.

scared me thar!

i like this alternate theory more than the peggy one, for obvious reasons.  thx br0

our alternating theory was that you met tom, the love of your life, working as a cashier at chick-fil-a, and found yourself too busy to post here because of all that greasy man love you were making on a pile of waffle fries. that probably would have been a happier ending, now that i think about it, but i'm still glad you're back.

I told y'all I was going to croatia...

and on that note I'd like to thank the brits for making me look less pale on the beach

placemats said:

Hmm, Spaz seems to have disappeared as well...

brits go to the beach?

nemoj me srati [spaz] said:

and on that note I'd like to thank the brits for making me look less pale on the beach

placemats said:

I was surprised too...but I guess that's why they make spf 70

hintofcoolness said:

brits go to the beach?

nemoj me srati [spaz] said:

placemats said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video