So I went to the Weezer shop to see if they had the Riotfest and Doheny Days bootlegs yet and...

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just ordered 50 which will sit in rows at the bottom of my bed so that whenever I sing weezer songs to myself it will seem like I am famous and have fans.

iawtp x2

¡The Genius! [spaz] said:

I'm all for tacky and senseless plush toys...but that thing is ass butt fugly

Radioactive said:

Be honest.

internet weezer forum king said:

speak for yrself, geek.

i lol'd
Stefan said:

I just ordered 50 which will sit in rows at the bottom of my bed so that whenever I sing weezer songs to myself it will seem like I am famous and have fans.

Who would want this? If you like Weezer so much that you'd buy this guy I think you need to broaden your musical (and merchandise) horzions

as did I. Pics when you do this pls haha

Radioactive said:

i lol'd
Stefan said:

Don't be so negative Gohi!  It's awesome, I want fifteen of them!  But I still like the idea I had a few years ago during the Red album era of a plush Rivers that says "you don't like it, you love it!" when you squeeze him. lol. 
Gohi said:

Who would want this? If you like Weezer so much that you'd buy this guy I think you need to broaden your musical (and merchandise) horzions

I have a bunch of Weezer product ideas based on song lyrics but most are NSFW.

in that case, i want to hear your ideas.

i have some radioactive product ideas, if anyone's interested.

my good friend matt shultz might be interested in those!

THAT I would buy! But I don't want it to be a Rivers. I just want it to be a teddy bear or something, but I love the "You don't like it, you love it" idea! Awesome!

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Don't be so negative Gohi!  It's awesome, I want fifteen of them!  But I still like the idea I had a few years ago during the Red album era of a plush Rivers that says "you don't like it, you love it!" when you squeeze him. lol. 
Gohi said:

That is way better than this fugly joker of a doll.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Gohi said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video