What did you guys think of this year's batch of Super Bowl commercials? What were your favorites and least favorites? My favorite had to be a tie between the AVENGERS TRAILER (I literally died) and the Sketchers ad starring Mr. Quiggly the Puggle :). My least favorite was the FIAT one where the hot lady was a car, or something stupid like that.

What about you guys? Also, did you even watch the game? What did you think? I personally just watched it to watch it, but I must admit, the Giants played a terrific game.

Tags: Avengers, Bowl, Commercials, Giants, Iron Man, Last Touchdown by Giants lol, Patriots, Quiggly, Super, wow

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

did you actually literally die???

I didn't watch the game because sports are lame. Also we don't get the American ads here in Canada which is also lame. I did see that Ferris Beuller ad for Honda or whatever online and that was cool at first (because Matthew Broderick reprising his role is cool) but then it got quite lame (because using a classic character to sell a car is lame). 

Stefan said:

played skyrim during the game, switched to tv during the commercials

I can't wait for the Avengers! I hope I don't die though... I didn't see the commercial since I have never watched the Super Bowl in my life, but a friend of mine showed me the trailer today on YouTube and I almost crapped my pants.

so the game is that s*** that you look forward to advertisements? 

no we're just a nation of mindless consumers.

You're not good at sports, Stefan?

Stefan said:

I didn't watch the game because sports are lame. Also we don't get the American ads here in Canada which is also lame. I did see that Ferris Beuller ad for Honda or whatever online and that was cool at first (because Matthew Broderick reprising his role is cool) but then it got quite lame (because using a classic character to sell a car is lame). 

lol no 

placemats said:

You're not good at sports, Stefan?

Stefan said:

Here's one featuring Justin Hawkins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgfknZidYq0

edgey44 - inventing mostly said:

so the game is that s*** that you look forward to advertisements? 

m&m's ftw.

crystal iceburg said:

m&m's ftw.

The Avengers movie looks disappointing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…