Today I went round to my friend's house to start work on the slide show and so far we have done 2.30 mintutes of it with loads of pictures. The reason why it isn't finished yet is because I am going to add clips of videos in it for example when Mikey smashes his bass and clip of him painting etc and to do this we have to download a software, but we will continue working on it this week and we still have another 3.30 minutes to go. The song that we are using is "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" and we will try and get it finished as soon as we can. Thank you all for being patient :)

Tags: Mikey, Slide, show

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds great, but wouldn't it be a good idea to include a song that Mikey played on?
It would be, but quite a few people have asked me to have "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" and that song is a lot longer so I can fit more stuff in the slide show and to me Mikey is the greatest man that ever lived, but If people would rather have a song that Mkey played on then I would happily change it :)
I am still working on it and I am adding the videos into it at the moment, sorry for the delay everyone.
I really don't think Greatest Man is appropriate.  Rivers wrote that as a song to sing about yourself.  I think Mad Kow from the SS2K session would be more fitting.
I also think it should be a different song that Mikey played on. If there's enough time maybe two or three songs even.
Ok, it may take abit of tweaking to change it, but now I will put Island In The Sun and either Hash Pipe or Photograph into it. I don't think Mad Kow should be in it because the quailty isn't too good, but I still absolutely love the song. Thank you everyone for your advice
there is a studio recorded mad kow for the make believe sessions from late 2002
But Mikey didn't play on that and I want to have a song that Mikey played on, sorry.

Jens Van Avondt said:
there is a studio recorded mad kow for the make believe sessions from late 2002
Thanks! Can't wait!!!
I think Mikey would appreciate the quality of it.  I have a high quality version.  PM me if you want it.

Hugh Lovric said:
Ok, it may take abit of tweaking to change it, but now I will put Island In The Sun and either Hash Pipe or Photograph into it. I don't think Mad Kow should be in it because the quailty isn't too good, but I still absolutely love the song. Thank you everyone for your advice
Thanks, but i'll probably just use the other songs because some people might not be familiar with Mad Kow, but thanks anyway :)

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
I think Mikey would appreciate the quality of it.  I have a high quality version.  PM me if you want it.

Hugh Lovric said:

this is to tribute Mikey, not other people :)  

just advice, but it's your video, so do what YOU want

Hugh Lovric said:

Thanks, but i'll probably just use the other songs because some people might not be familiar with Mad Kow, but thanks anyway :)

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video