One prime example is the intro in We Go Together and the riff in Getting Up And Leaving. Another good one is the guitar in Private message and the one in trampoline.  

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

?
Private message acoustic and unspoken
mansion of cardboard and so low
Holiday and Why Bother.
I Was Scared and My Name Is Jonas. I know IWS is not really a Weezer song but still.

LOL

How did that song go from being a relationship song, to being about a homeless person?  If anyone could do it, and they did, it'd be Weezer.  I love both of those tunes.

Ryan Anderson said:

HAHA I know, they are great

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

LOL

How did that song go from being a relationship song, to being about a homeless person?  If anyone could do it, and they did, it'd be Weezer.  I love both of those tunes.

Ryan Anderson said:

Falling For You on Pinkerton and Falling For You on Pinkerton Deluxe, sometimes I can't even tell the difference

haha yes

and it's bothered me for years for some reason

Kyrene Wang said:

The intro to Perfect Situation and Simple Pages

also, before someone beats me to it...

Don't Let Go, Photograph, Hash Pipe, Island In the Sun, Crab, Knock-down Drag-out, Smile, Simple Pages, Glorious Day, O Girlfriend

ok my work is done here
I'm gonna have to disagree about hash pipe and island in the sun. They were the only outliers of the album. You're pretty right about the  rest. But the green album still rocks! You can't deny that.

hintofcoolness said:

also, before someone beats me to it...

Don't Let Go, Photograph, Hash Pipe, Island In the Sun, Crab, Knock-down Drag-out, Smile, Simple Pages, Glorious Day, O Girlfriend

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video