Or similar songs?

Views: 872

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all bands that were better in the 90s. i'm noticing a pattern here.

MrFrenchDog said:
Bands like Green Day and Jimmy Eat World aren't really all that similar to Weezer, but a lot of Weezer fans like these bands and a lot of their fans like Weezer.

Mahavishnu Orchestra

Listen to the album 'Birds of Fire' sounds just like Pinkerton

There's this band Yuck out, and I think they kind of have that Weezer vibe. Their song "Get Away" sounds like Weezer to me.
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists? maybe its just me though
lol @ Green Day being better than something

Dorian Zelaya said:
I wasn't saying green day sounds like weezer, that one guy was saying no one is better than weezer, I ment to say "yeah, green day and the beatles"
But yeah GD and W sound nothing alike

how bizarre that everyone misunderstood such a clear response like "yeah, green day and the beatles."

i mean, it was so obvious that you were responding to some statement in the thread, and not the original question.

Dorian Zelaya said:

I wasn't saying green day sounds like weezer, that one guy was saying no one is better than weezer, I ment to say "yeah, green day and the beatles"
But yeah GD and W sound nothing alike
diddo.  old Ozma did a decent job at replicating old Weezer.  I've the always thought their song "Natalie Portman"  sounded the closest.

Aus Untoured Since '96 said:

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

I've always thought Rivers must have been listening to "You can't do that" when writing Hashpipe

"I can't help my feelings, I go out of my mind"

Dorian Zelaya said:

yeah the beatles,greenday ,GREENDAY
THIS. SERIOUSLY.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

AND AGAIN.

Nate said:
diddo.  old Ozma did a decent job at replicating old Weezer.  I've the always thought their song "Natalie Portman"  sounded the closest.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Ozma.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL