how do you guys react when you run into weezer haters? please, do share.

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would be totally cool.

edgey44 said:

might round up a squad for a 2012 tour
featuring such stars as.............
berry*

blurk*
jon*
me
+others*

*tbc

placemats said:

Good idea Edgey.  But in all sincerity, if you ever make it out this way and decide to tour California, you would be a welcomed guest.

edgey44 said:
haha
 how about, we ALL hang out

hard rock cafe ........... cheese burgers on me! (because i won't be able to afford a big fancy meal)
Well, people generally assume I'm into really aggressive music like thrash metal or whatever, so when I say, "My favorite band is Weezer," people kinda lose it. But I really enjoy arguing with people who say Weezer has no talent. I'm sure "most important album of the 90's" doesn't matter for anything...
you know that there will be!

Zombie Dr. B. said:
Will there be Ready brek?

edgey44 said:

might round up a squad for a 2012 tour
featuring such stars as.............
berry*

blurk*
jon*
me
+others*

*tbc

placemats said:

Good idea Edgey.  But in all sincerity, if you ever make it out this way and decide to tour California, you would be a welcomed guest.

edgey44 said:
haha
 how about, we ALL hang out

hard rock cafe ........... cheese burgers on me! (because i won't be able to afford a big fancy meal)
i think there is a handful of =w= fans in my town because up north there is s*** music on uk radio and such thing a 'Mcing' exists......
Tell them that they stink, Storm out of the room, then shun them for the rest of the day!
Tell them that they stink, Storm out of the room, then shun them for the rest of the day!
I was on my social networking sites and posted "Got the green album! Awesome!" One of my "friends" (a girl, the boys like weezer) commented back "Everything that isn't Bieber is crap." She later commented, "Oh, those guys wrote Island in the Sun. They're OK." My other friends mostly don't know Weezer and think that "Weezer" is an old guy.
Haha.. You are funny vptt.  I agree, not loving that phrase.

Violent Photon Torpedo of Truth said:
I blame the Nun

deadgy44 said:
i hate this

placemats said:
I hate people who hate the haters and say haters gonna hate.
that is the funnies thing I have ever seen.

santas not real, mommy hates you said:
I pretend I am offended but I am really not. It entertains the "non-believers".
I usually spend the rest of the day not givin' a fluck.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video