how do you guys react when you run into weezer haters? please, do share.

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haters gonna hate.
unshun/depends on how shitty the rest of their taste in music is/re-shun

I usually go the old fashioned route... lightsaber to the chest.

Unless they LOVE one of my other top 5 bands, tear them down emotionally...or lightsaber to the chest as well

My head spins, I get really muscular then I turn green then I drop kick them across the town. After they land I gain a super power of speed and run to them and drop kick them again. Then I smash a guitar over their head and feed them to a dinosaur and when they get crapped out I pat them on the back and say "It's ok, man... to each their own."
Again: Haters gonna hate. 
+ pts for office reference

spaz said:
unshun/depends on how shitty the rest of their taste in music is/re-shun
ahaha, you're a girl after my own heart. xD

jKlein said:
My head spins, I get really muscular then I turn green then I drop kick them across the town. After they land I gain a super power of speed and run to them and drop kick them again. Then I smash a guitar over their head and feed them to a dinosaur and when they get crapped out I pat them on the back and say "It's ok, man... to each their own."

murder, obviously. 

i keep an array of machetes with me at all times for just this purpose.

What? There are people out there that don't like Weezer?
yeah, kittens bieber ;)

Jordan said:
What? There are people out there that don't like Weezer?

I've not encountered Weezer haters, just people who haven't heard of them.

 

jKlein said:

...and feed them to a dinosaur...

 

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video