Should Weezer write a musical or play? And would anyone have any interest in it?

If Green Day can do it...so can Weezer! They wrote that "songs from the black h***" thing and it would be an awesome musical...If you agree with me, tell me!

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There have been many threads about "weezercalls" in the past, including my own epic teenage saga roooock n rooooll weezer themed musical, (which was DELETED )  but I think before any new weezer rock opera is written, a proper STBH recording needs to be sold in stores.
No they shouldn't. It'd be just as bad as Green Days.
Green Day's was great.

G Foo Chombey said:
No they shouldn't. It'd be just as bad as Green Days.
who the fluck is Green Day?

Stefan said:
Green Day's was great.

G Foo Chombey said:
No they shouldn't. It'd be just as bad as Green Days.
fortunately this will never happen.

Stefan said:
but I think before any new weezer rock opera is written, a proper STBH recording needs to be sold in stores.


G Foo Chombey said:
who the fluck is Green Day?

Stefan said:
Green Day's was great.

G Foo Chombey said:
No they shouldn't. It'd be just as bad as Green Days.
No it wasn't.

Stefan said:
Green Day's was great.

G Foo Chombey said:
No they shouldn't. It'd be just as bad as Green Days.
They should release SFTBH first. It'd be better than everything they've released except maybe Blue and Pinkerton.
Did you see it?

Connor Dalton [awesome] said:
No it wasn't.

Stefan said:
Green Day's was great.

G Foo Chombey said:
No they shouldn't. It'd be just as bad as Green Days.
Why did you cross out "h***"?
Also, they should put on a version of Madame Butterfly where actors act while they're behind them playing all of Pinkerton to the events of the play.
Yeah. I saw it in January, when Billie Joe Armstrong was appearing in it. It was awful. I was glad I got in for free, because I would have hated to pay for that.

Stefan said:
Did you see it?

Connor Dalton [awesome] said:
No it wasn't.

Stefan said:
Green Day's was great.

G Foo Chombey said:
No they shouldn't. It'd be just as bad as Green Days.
how would that work at all?
do you know anything about madame butterfly or are you just going on what you've read about pinkerton on the internet?

Andrew Zetek said:
Why did you cross out "h***"?
Also, they should put on a version of Madame Butterfly where actors act while they're behind them playing all of Pinkerton to the events of the play.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video