With Alone 3 coming out soon we can get as close as we possibly can to finish it I think. I just thought we could compare everyone's track list and try to find the right one. Mine is:

1. Ooh. (alone 1)

2.Blast off! (alone 1)

3.who you callin' b****? (alone 1)

4.oh jonas (alone 2)

5. please remember (alone 2)

6. come to my pod (alone 2)

7. Oh no this is not for me (youtube)

8. Tired of sex (pinkerton)

9.Dude we're finally landing (alone 1 )

10. I just threw out the love of my dreams (pinkerton deluxe)

11.No other one (pinkerton)

12.Getchoo (pinkerton)

13. Superfriend (alone 1)

14.You won't get with me tonight (pinkerton deluxe)

15. why bother (pinkerton)

16. long time sunshine (pinkerton deluxe)

Tags: Black, From, H***, SFTBH, Songs, The

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine's basically the same, but for Tired of Sex and Getchoo, I use the tracking roughs from Pinkerton Deluxe

Not to be rude, but you realize Ooh was never meant to be apart of sftbh?

Although I do think it sounds cool as an intro to blast off like the video he made.

Songs from the Black H*** with reasoning behind each track placement.
ACT I
1. Blast Off! - Jonas, Wuan, Dondo, and Maria blast off into outer space.
2. Who You Callin' B****? - Maria gets upset over Dondo calling her a b****.  Jonas attempts to calm her down.
3. Oh Jonas - Maria declares her love for Jonas.
4. Please Remember - Jonas tries to push Maria away, but eventually gives in to Maria's love.
5. Come to My Pod - Jonas disregards his desire for true love and succumbs to his intense lust for Maria.
6. Oh No, This Is Not For Me - Jonas realizes that he is making a mistake by following lust and not love.
7. Tired of Sex - Jonas is tired of a loveless life and just wants to make love come true.
8. Superfriend - Jonas declares his love for Laurel, but Laurel wants none of it.
9. Waiting On You - Laurel becomes distant from Jonas, and Jonas is devastated that he may have been lead on.
10. Getchoo - Jonas vents his frustrations over Laurel leading him on.  He realizes that like he has lead Maria on, Laurel has done the same to him.

ACT II
11. Dude, We're Finally Landing - Wuan and Dondo are excited about landing, but Jonas doesn't care.
12. You Won't Get With Me Tonight - Maria tries to get with Jonas again, but Jonas wants none of it.
13. Why Bother? - After two failed relationships with Laurel and Maria, Jonas wonders why he should even bother with love.
14. She's Had A Girl - Maria gives birth to Jonas' daughter.  Jonas decides it would be best to settle with Maria.
15. Now I Finally See - Jonas repeats his sentiments on now having to surrender to Maria's love.
16. I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams - Laurel realizes she really was in love with Jonas, but now with Jonas surrendering to Maria's love, there is no way that she can be with him anymore.
17. No Other One - After becoming a father to Maria's daughter, Jonas realizes now that there is no other one but Maria who he can love, even if she is totally wrong for him.
18. Devotion - Jonas officially succumbs to Maria's love for good.
19. What Is This I Find? - Since nobody has heard this song yet, I guess there's no way to reason with it. lol

20. Long Time Sunshine - Jonas expresses his dissatisfaction with life, and reminisces about the simpler times he used to live in.  This ends Songs from the Black H***.

Although there is no such thing as a definitive Songs from the Black H*** track list (only Rivers can make it) I believe that this track list makes the most sense.

I'm very well aware of this.  As you can see though, there are songs on the list like "Why Bother?" that were meant for SFTBH, but were left off the list.  "Waiting On You" wasn't even mentioned on this when it was said that it was also meant for SFTBH.  I feel a bit uneasy about my track list disagreeing with Rivers' vision of it since he's the one who actually made the songs, but there are too many holes in the track lists for me not to make changes to them.  I just believe that my track list does the best job at filling up all of the holes until proven otherwise by the source.  As a matter of fact, it would be nice if this certain source would leave his insight on this discussion...or maybe quite possibly the true order of the songs are in The Pinkerton Diaries?

Wilford Brimley 88 said:

SFTBH tracklists

From classic .com 'recording history' info section.

Yea I'm pretty sure it's not part of it but I thought it fit so I just put it there.

Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye said:

Not to be rude, but you realize Ooh was never meant to be apart of sftbh?

Although I do think it sounds cool as an intro to blast off like the video he made.

Thank you

David Stepp said:

Songs from the Black H*** with reasoning behind each track placement.
ACT I
1. Blast Off! - Jonas, Wuan, Dondo, and Maria blast off into outer space.
2. Who You Callin' B****? - Maria gets upset over Dondo calling her a b****.  Jonas attempts to calm her down.
3. Oh Jonas - Maria declares her love for Jonas.
4. Please Remember - Jonas tries to push Maria away, but eventually gives in to Maria's love.
5. Come to My Pod - Jonas disregards his desire for true love and succumbs to his intense lust for Maria.
6. Oh No, This Is Not For Me - Jonas realizes that he is making a mistake by following lust and not love.
7. Tired of Sex - Jonas is tired of a loveless life and just wants to make love come true.
8. Superfriend - Jonas declares his love for Laurel, but Laurel wants none of it.
9. Waiting On You - Laurel becomes distant from Jonas, and Jonas is devastated that he may have been lead on.
10. Getchoo - Jonas vents his frustrations over Laurel leading him on.  He realizes that like he has lead Maria on, Laurel has done the same to him.

ACT II
11. Dude, We're Finally Landing - Wuan and Dondo are excited about landing, but Jonas doesn't care.
12. You Won't Get With Me Tonight - Maria tries to get with Jonas again, but Jonas wants none of it.
13. Why Bother? - After two failed relationships with Laurel and Maria, Jonas wonders why he should even bother with love.
14. She's Had A Girl - Maria gives birth to Jonas' daughter.  Jonas decides it would be best to settle with Maria.
15. Now I Finally See - Jonas repeats his sentiments on now having to surrender to Maria's love.
16. I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams - Laurel realizes she really was in love with Jonas, but now with Jonas surrendering to Maria's love, there is no way that she can be with him anymore.
17. No Other One - After becoming a father to Maria's daughter, Jonas realizes now that there is no other one but Maria who he can love, even if she is totally wrong for him.
18. Devotion - Jonas officially succumbs to Maria's love for good.
19. What Is This I Find? - Since nobody has heard this song yet, I guess there's no way to reason with it. lol

20. Long Time Sunshine - Jonas expresses his dissatisfaction with life, and reminisces about the simpler times he used to live in.  This ends Songs from the Black H***.

Although there is no such thing as a definitive Songs from the Black H*** track list (only Rivers can make it) I believe that this track list makes the most sense.

I didn't notice at all that they lead into each other.  I may need to make some revisions to my track list for this reason.  Unless this was just how Alone was mixed, "Dude, We're Finally Landing" definitely leads into "Superfriend".  This kinda ruins my 10 songs in each act thing, but I can make it work regardless. 

My newly revised track list:
ACT I
  1. Blast Off!
  2. Who You Callin' B****?
  3. Oh Jonas
  4. Please Remember
  5. Come to My Pod
  6. Oh No, This Is Not For Me
  7. Tired of Sex

ACT II

1. Dude, We're Finally Landing
  2. Superfriend
  3. Waiting On You
  4. Getchoo
  5. You Won't Get With Me Tonight
  6. Why Bother?
  7. She's Had a Girl
  8. I Just Threw Out the Love of My Dreams
  9. No Other One
  10. Now I Finally See
  11. Devotion
  12. What Is This I Find?
  13. Longtime Sunshine

Wilford Brimley 88 said:
On mine I have Dude, We're Finally Landing going right into Superfriend since they lead into each other on Alone and it sounds good
I welcome all criticisms, so I should actually thank you.  "Now I Finally See" that this is the track list I want. lol

Wilford Brimley 88 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, Dave. They sound great going into each other, I think he must have just doe it for Alone, but regardless. It works great

ACT I

1. Blast Off!-

2. Who you callin' *****

3. Oh Jonas

4. Please Remember

5. Come to my pod

6. Oh, no this is not for me

7. Tired of Socks

8. Superfriend

9. Superfriend reprise

10. Gitchoo

11. IJTOTLOMD

ACT II

1. She's had a girl

2. Dude, we're finally landing

3. Now I finally see

4. Devotion

5. No other one

6. What's this I find

7. Longtime sunshine

8. Longtime Sunshine reprise

And I have no clue where Why bother and waiting on you are supposed to go 

oh yes, but Now I finally see began at the end of dude

Wilford Brimley 88 said:
On mine I have Dude, We're Finally Landing going right into Superfriend since they lead into each other on Alone and it sounds good
Waiting on you is after superfriend, and why bother is after YWGWMT

The dreWid said:

ACT I

1. Blast Off!-

2. Who you callin' *****

3. Oh Jonas

4. Please Remember

5. Come to my pod

6. Oh, no this is not for me

7. Tired of Socks

8. Superfriend

9. Superfriend reprise