Dose anyone know what it was?
Cause I'm 90% sure that was today

Tags: Hi, baby, is, my, name, pinecone, sign, what's, your

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why thank you ....man that setlist sucks 

Cladeedah said:
I really think that setlist is good. And as i live in the UK myself i think they chose songs that most people with know and like.
pinecone said:
Why thank you ....man I THINK that setlist sucks 

Cladeedah said:
Your totally right dude I'm sorry if I offended you In any way that was just an opinion I was hopping that they would keep in the sperit of playing b-sides live so I was more let down that they didn't But I see where your coming from

Guy on the fence said:
I really think that setlist is good. And as i live in the UK myself i think they chose songs that most people with know and like.
pinecone said:

Cladeedah said:
Lol, no problem.

pinecone said:
Your totally right dude I'm sorry if I offended you In any way that was just an opinion I was hopping that they would keep in the sperit of playing b-sides live so I was more let down that they didn't But I see where your coming from

Guy on the fence said:
pinecone said:

Cladeedah said:
Lewis, you were led to believe by what besides your imagination?

They played the same set at T in the park

Do you have a weezer 8 ball?

Lewis Digges said:
I was led to believe that they were going to do some more rocking songs at Sonisphere like doing some Maladroit songs but apart from Dope Nose, none of the other songs from Maladroit were played. Keep Fishin' would have fit somewhere. And they must have had some time issues on account that they had to do a short set. They once again didn't play Memories either which would have fit as well.
Lolz

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
Do you have a weezer 8 ball?

Lewis Digges said:
I was led to believe that they were going to do some more rocking songs at Sonisphere like doing some Maladroit songs but apart from Dope Nose, none of the other songs from Maladroit were played. Keep Fishin' would have fit somewhere. And they must have had some time issues on account that they had to do a short set. They once again didn't play Memories either which would have fit as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video