Hey, i felt the need to self promote tonight, so here's my band Spicy Mojo. We're currently waiting for our members to all get back from vacation, and then we're going to be recording a few more original songs, but mostly it's all covers from live performances so far.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spicy-MOJO/137950979583268

You can check out video's quickly with the Youtube tab on the left panel, if you like what you hear could you like/share the page?

Tags: Mojo, Promotion, Self, Spicy, Taco's

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't understand how these guys have 300+ fans, when my band ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Left-Turn-on-Red/111922188869016 ), has 170 fans. But I think we sound a little better, if not a little cleaner. You guys should check us out and compare.
sometimes i'm just a regular jerk.

hammerhead said:

Do you always have to be a raging jerk?

kittens bieber ♥ said:

taking band pics against a brick wall HAS to make us look cool, right? i mean, look at the ramones...

now look at spicy mojo!

f****** canadians.

well clearly it does have to make us look cool... what's the point of having brick walls if you aren't gonna take pics with them?

kittens bieber ♥ said:

hammerhead said:

kittens bieber ♥ said:

taking band pics against a brick wall HAS to make us look cool, right? i mean, look at the ramones...

now look at spicy mojo!

f****** canadians.

so nobody can huff and puff and blow your house down

Cameron Cannon said:

well clearly it does have to make us look cool... what's the point of having brick walls if you aren't gonna take pics with them?

kittens bieber ♥ said:

hammerhead said:

kittens bieber ♥ said:

now look at spicy mojo!

f****** canadians.

Max, there isn't much to compare, as we're totally different styles of music. We have 300+ fans because we promote ourselves better than you guys do

Max said:
I don't understand how these guys have 300+ fans, when my band ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Left-Turn-on-Red/111922188869016 ), has 170 fans. But I think we sound a little better, if not a little cleaner. You guys should check us out and compare.

it's all thanks to great band pictures, imo.

You guys are very goofy

I think they're great for a laugh, and imo if you can laugh at it, you're entertained by it, so we've done our job

This has shitty audio quality, but it's from our last gig

kittens bieber ♥ said:

it's all thanks to great band pictures, imo.

I just watched that video and c*** is that bad.

Cameron, please keep playing and making music.  I will continue to point out the lighter things in your music and videos.

Do you have plans to shoot a music video?  Can you have your drummer play oscar the grouch, and pop up out of trash cans?

Tell your guitarist not to spam Scott's wall with links.

can i still self promote

EDGISODES

that is all.............

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.