I'm a REALLY old Weezer fan.  I'm a guy who's 58, which I guess is a big negative, but I am normal and reasonably safe, which is pretty good.  And I'm not boring and I am fun.  I really don't care much about sleeping arrangements, so I am looking for people to share a 4-person or maybe 2-person cabin.   Just thought I'd bring it up for discussion.  Even if I scare away everyone out there, maybe other people can use this thread to find cabinmates.  I can't believe this cruise isn't sold out yet.  It's going to be the best party ever.   

Views: 609

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Andy... My husband and I are looking for 2 more people to book for a quad. Is it just you??? can you find one more person? Join us, and it will be 3 people so far. We can keep looking for a 4th one. Age does not matter at all... we're old ourselves!!!
I would be somewhat interested. I am 22. I just really want to go. Though I need to look into the cost because i can't remember what it costs for a quad. I will research and give you an answer soon if its for the 4 of us.
The cost per person is as follows:
$499.00 - Basic Fee for one person in quad room.
$179.00 - All other charges combined, except tip.
$40.00 - $10 per day tip, automatically charged

All food and drink, all concerts and use of basic facilities like pools, etc. are included in that price. Alcohol and soda are additional to purchase as you wish.  You must also get to Miami on your own.  Jet Blue is usually pretty cheap if you need to use an airline.

Judy T. White said:
Hi Andy... My husband and I are looking for 2 more people to book for a quad. Is it just you??? can you find one more person? Join us, and it will be 3 people so far. We can keep looking for a 4th one. Age does not matter at all... we're old ourselves!!!
Let's see how this plays out through this weekend and see if this could work, okay?
Well I am pretty much all for this. I just need to make sure my finances are in order for the rest of the year. I will let you know as soon as I can.
Excellent! Where would you guys be coming from? We're coming from Burbank, CA
This could definitely work. I'm coming from NY. My brother lives in Mendocino and my nephews are in Santa Monica and San Diego. If we do this, we have to figure out how to book without us/me taking on much risk. One us has to be the "lead" person for booking and would be stuck with at least the deposit amount if our plan falls apart before everyone pays their share. I'll call the cruise people now to see how it could work and post more details when I get them.
fyi, people who work for the cruise company have been posting here regularly. they've answered a lot of questions on this thread: http://weezer.com/forum/topics/weezer-cruise?page=16&commentId=...

Thanks, danger.  Also, Judy and Nathan: The cruise company, Sixthman, is only open Monday through Friday, so we'll have to wait for more specific details about arrangements until then.  I'm presuming there are 4 beds, with 2 upper bunk beds.  I'll check on that.  I'll get more specifics on payment for cabin, too.

danger is my speciality [berry] said:

fyi, people who work for the cruise company have been posting here regularly. they've answered a lot of questions on this thread: http://weezer.com/forum/topics/weezer-cruise?page=16&commentId=...
I think I'm going to call them too. I'm curious about insurance prices... and also about the size of the cabin for 4... my husband snores.... (shhhhh don't tell him I said that... he's in denial!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video