With the Blue album, Pinkerton, "Blast Off!", and a really cool cover.

Enjoi

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Again, you say crap like that, but maybe we should review some of your older topics, including when you yelled at the band for how they should mourn the loss of their friend.

And no, there's not a problem with that.  I like a band that is under-appreciated.  I happen to like having a variety of different recordings by them.  Once again, it make TOTAL sense that they would offer those shows, and there are still TONS of cities that would love a Memories show.  It's not like they're forcing you to buy them.

And excuse my spelling error.  I've made appropriate capitalization corrections to your post too.

Mrk Jcksn said:

They haven't produced anything new, but you're still handing them money.  Don't you see the problem here?

Side note: What I'm doing here is starting a conversation. So yes, in a sense I am trying to elicit a response. Isn't that the point of message boards? Can I not play devil's advocate for the sake of interesting conversation, or are you only interested in threads where you can mindlessly post inane things about Weezer?

that spelling error changed the meaning of your sentence, my lack of capitalization does not.

look, you seem to be missing the point here. this has nothing to do with the level of appreciation for weezer, or that many people still want to see the memories tour. the point is that you, and other people, are paying for what is essentially the same content multiple times over. i was commending weezer on their ability to find new and exciting ways to suck money out of their small, but dedicated fanbase. it DOES make total sense for them to release these bootlegs (something i essentially stated earlier in this thread), because it's ultimately more cost effective than recording a new album that will not be promoted and will not sell well.

i am neither insulting weezer nor you, so i'm not sure why you insist on making personal attacks in response.

Radioactive said:

Again, you say crap like that, but maybe we should review some of your older topics, including when you yelled at the band for how they should mourn the loss of their friend.

And no, there's not a problem with that.  I like a band that is under-appreciated.  I happen to like having a variety of different recordings by them.  Once again, it make TOTAL sense that they would offer those shows, and there are still TONS of cities that would love a Memories show.  It's not like they're forcing you to buy them.

And excuse my spelling error.  I've made appropriate capitalization corrections to your post too.

Mrk Jcksn said:

They haven't produced anything new, but you're still handing them money.  Don't you see the problem here?

Side note: What I'm doing here is starting a conversation. So yes, in a sense I am trying to elicit a response. Isn't that the point of message boards? Can I not play devil's advocate for the sake of interesting conversation, or are you only interested in threads where you can mindlessly post inane things about Weezer?

Look, I know what you're trying to say, and I've already responded to it.  Stop trolling.

Mrk Jcksn said:

that spelling error changed the meaning of your sentence, my lack of capitalization does not.

look, you seem to be missing the point here. this has nothing to do with the level of appreciation for weezer, or that many people still want to see the memories tour. the point is that you, and other people, are paying for what is essentially the same content multiple times over. i was commending weezer on their ability to find new and exciting ways to suck money out of their small, but dedicated fanbase. it DOES make total sense for them to release these bootlegs (something i essentially stated earlier in this thread), because it's ultimately more cost effective than recording a new album that will not be promoted and will not sell well.

i am neither insulting weezer nor you, so i'm not sure why you insist on making personal attacks in response.

Radioactive said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

ok so you've missed the whole point and you refuse to even attempt to understand it. got it.

christ, who knew it was so hard to have an actual conversation about weezer on this board. i guess i should stick to "favorite wezer song" threads so you dipshits don't get confused and think i'm trying to troll you.

You're just... Clearly an idiot. Aren't you like 12 anyhow? You're too young to be using that kind of language.

the dude who can't provide a valid response to my post thinks i'm the idiot. good one.

Just because he says he's 12 doesn't mean he's actually 12.

Knock it off, guys

I appreciated the discussion starter.

I appreciate the bootlegs from the Roseland Ballroom performance in New York, as I was fortunate enough to experience the music in person. It makes for an extra special souvenir of the first time I heard the band perform live.

i know what you mean and i agree with you.

Danielle said:

I appreciate the bootlegs from the Roseland Ballroom performance in New York, as I was fortunate enough to experience the music in person. It makes for an extra special souvenir of the first time I heard the band perform live.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video