With the Blue album, Pinkerton, "Blast Off!", and a really cool cover.

Enjoi

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also includes the weirdest version of Butterfly ever where you can't even hear the guitar while Rivers is singing. Gives it an odd vibe.

yes!

I really want their to be bootlegs from other years mainly from 2000-2001.

Yes Hugh, you've mentioned that and I think it would be awesome. Maybe e-mail Karl and he'll explain why there hasn't been yet. Perhaps those recordings aren't good enough to purchase or something.

I will :)

Gohi said:

Yes Hugh, you've mentioned that and I think it would be awesome. Maybe e-mail Karl and he'll explain why there hasn't been yet. Perhaps those recordings aren't good enough to purchase or something.

would love it if they made older years bootlegs available.  i'm guessing for royalty reasons maybe they have to stick to bootlegs made with the current lineup, but that's fine by me.   the setlists during the MB tours were pretty interesting

Yeah I liked Make Believe setlists.  We already can get all of the Blue album and Pinkerton, and then most of the Green album between these bootlegs, and b-sides from the Green album and Maladroit singles (I think all the Green album songs are live b-sides, except for "Smile", "Simple Pages", "Glorious Day" and "O Girlfriend").  But I wish there were official live versions of more songs off of Maladroit and Make Believe, as I think all tracks from both albums have been played live.  Maybe next year for Weezer's 20th.

maladroit and a5 demos would be awesome

You can get those anywhere.

Jens Van Avondt said:

maladroit and a5 demos would be awesome

I remember during the enlightenment tour (2001-2002), Karl put up several songs after each show...usually new Demos, like "Dawn", "Take Control", "Burnt Jamb", etc... The quality isn't nearly as good as the current bootlegs, but it was still decent.  Hopefully Karl still has all those.  Maybe they could sell a package of each tour....just wishin

NOW, I won't be able to buy the bootleg before Chistmas, so my question is for those who got it (radioactive?):

Is it nearly as good as the Austin, Texas ones? Because those were pretty nice and I might even not get this if it's worse then Austin ones... Thank you

That's a tough one. The performance of Blue on Austin was brilliant and definitely beats Seattle's. Pinkerton was a little sloppier but felt really "alive."

BUT, buying both Austin shows would set you back more than buying Seattle.

A good compromise would be getting the Seattle show and Pinkerton night of Austin.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video