like...is he serious nowadays?  he looks like total trash.  i mean, that's fine, have a look you're comfortable with, but he looks like a homeless rat.  it's aggrivating to watch him, like in the hang on video shoot....you're shooting a music video and you show up looking like that?

i mean...the dude has a mullet.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Werd.

If I did have any opinion of Scott's look, it would be to praise his wearing of a kilt (sportkilt, utilikilt, etc).

So far, I just support his right to do whatever he likes.

He's a grown ass man and doesn't need anyone's permission here to wear what he wants or look the way he wants.

Opinions regarding his choices will always abound. Look how much static Rivers took for his molester 'stache or how people talk about Pat's weight.

People just need to shut it.

oktobermama said:

Hmmm...I think Scott should dress the way he likes, wear his hair the way he likes etc. I also think it shows really poor manners to start a discussion talking trash about somebody's appearance.
Scott is the Chuck Norris of the music world.
Agreed. His battle kilt is awesome.

Sovereign Andy said:

Werd.

If I did have any opinion of Scott's look, it would be to praise his wearing of a kilt (sportkilt, utilikilt, etc).

So far, I just support his right to do whatever he likes.

He's a grown ass man and doesn't need anyone's permission here to wear what he wants or look the way he wants.

Opinions regarding his choices will always abound. Look how much static Rivers took for his molester 'stache or how people talk about Pat's weight.

People just need to shut it.

oktobermama said:

Hmmm...I think Scott should dress the way he likes, wear his hair the way he likes etc. I also think it shows really poor manners to start a discussion talking trash about somebody's appearance.
scott's wearing of a kilt is one of the few things i can really praise about the guy.  i think that's pretty awesome.  but the guy at the bottom of the first page is right.  it's not just about the music.  it's about the entire package.  look at pinkerton for example, is that solely about the music?  no.  it's about the mood, the state of mind, the whole package.  yup.
lolol

SugarBooger said:
i mean...the dude has a mullet.

No. No, man, s*** no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin something like that, man

this

Radioactive said:
Scott is the Chuck Norris of the music world.
I'm a fan of Scott. I don't really give a crap what he looks like as long as he doesnt start sucking at the bass.

The greatest mullet.

That has nothing to do with what they look like, though. The mood and state of mind are part of the music, woven right into it... the way they dress or do their hair is not important (in my humble opinion).

I think Scott is awesome. I wouldn't want him to be fake and start dressing the way other people think he should dress... he looks fine the way he is. Plus, I find his kilt to be quite awesome, since I'm part Scottish.

next week's weather said:

scott's wearing of a kilt is one of the few things i can really praise about the guy.  i think that's pretty awesome.  but the guy at the bottom of the first page is right.  it's not just about the music.  it's about the entire package.  look at pinkerton for example, is that solely about the music?  no.  it's about the mood, the state of mind, the whole package.  yup.
I don't see a problem with the way he looks.  A person's appearance is a form of expression and if he's happy with himself, then that's cool.  He seems like a nice guy and that's more important to me than his appearance.
true :)

Indiekid said:
To be honest, who really gives a s***? I listen to weezer, i dont look at them and judge.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video