like...is he serious nowadays?  he looks like total trash.  i mean, that's fine, have a look you're comfortable with, but he looks like a homeless rat.  it's aggrivating to watch him, like in the hang on video shoot....you're shooting a music video and you show up looking like that?

i mean...the dude has a mullet.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

your spelling is aggravating and your post is contradictory.
i mean...the dude has a mullet.

No. No, man, s*** no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin something like that, man

i've offered to cut off the mullet. scott has so far ignored my offer.
There are too many rats out there without a home in this economy. This needs to stop. :(
To be honest, who really gives a s***? I listen to weezer, i dont look at them and judge.
Mullets are making a comeback dude...even you'll be sporting one soon.  Your post is idiot worthy by the way.
Scott's cool.
Guys, you're all wrong.  He's right, if Scott (and the rest of the band for that matter) doesn't look pretty enough, they will sound terrible.  I mean who cares about being an individual or not doing what others think you should do, right?
I find it snicker worthy that people genuinely care about such things, especially concerning a band.

*snickers*

It all matters. When you're a fan it isn't just about the music.

That being said, I haven't seen Scott's new hairstyle but I doubt it would bother me.

runnersdialzero said:

I find it snicker worthy that people genuinely care about such things, especially concerning a band.

*snickers*
Hmmm...I think Scott should dress the way he likes, wear his hair the way he likes etc. I also think it shows really poor manners to start a discussion talking trash about somebody's appearance.
Satisfied?

runnersdialzero said:

*snickers*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video