THE VIEW, PAOLO NUTINI, THE FRATELLIS, BIFFY CLYRO, SNOW PATROL, THE LAW, TONIGHT WE LET GO, ETC ETC

i dare anyone to suggest a band better than these bands, i assure u u will fail

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you a journalist? cos you really twist peoples words a lot. A band/singer who are in the top 10 obviously have enough talent to win over the majority with their single therefore cannot be "garbage"; that statement is just your opinion and opinion is not fact. In my opinion these bands are good, it just so happens that theyve been in the top ten to help prove my point that they are talented.

this is a brocording said:
lol
"i didn't say that, but srsly if you're in the top 10 you must be good."

Indiekid said:
I didnt say that, but you cant call a band garbage if they are good enough for thousands or millions to listen to them

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
Implying that if you're in the top 10, then you must be good.
Cheryl Cole and Boyzone are both talented singers/songwriters. In my OPINION and your OPINION they are not good but i know that because millions of people listen to them to get them to number one they are talented. Your crazy frog reference is meaningless as im mostly talking about Album Charts

*it proves how little i know about the chart system in the uk. oh well.

still though, number one on the uk album charts? paolo is right up there with boyzone and cheryl cole. he MUST be good. no number one single, though, so clearly not as good as crazy frog.

Indiekid said:
Wow that just proves how little you know. You dont get a scottish chart, that would be like having a welsh chart think about how rediculous that sounds. Paolo Nutini espacially is a no1 selling artist, his album being no1 in the UK ALBUM CHARTS. the others, im not sure, definitely had some top 5 singles and top 40 albums

number one where? in scotland? big deal.

Indiekid said:
"garbage" lol, if its garbage then how come they have been no 1 before (Excluding the unsigned obviously) This is all just your opinion you actually have no reason to back up what youre saying

yes, you probably will know more about scottish music than i will ever know. i'm ok with this.

you've already made it perfectly clear that you, in fact, do not know s***, based on multiple conversations we've had about music. your little friend clearly doesn't know s*** either, or he would have made a list of the scottish bands that were actually good, instead of the garbage he posted in the original post.

keep studying those bagpipes, kid. make scotland proud.

Indiekid said:
I live in Scotland you f****** twat i know more than youll ever considering im currently studying scottish music. Just because someone doesnt mention or like a particular song doesnt men they "dont know s***". You are obviously a man of low intellect.
this thread started off funny but now it's just hilarious.
I wouldnt be being so serious if biebs wasnt constantly being a d*** to me for no reason

berry rydell said:
this thread started off funny but now it's just hilarious.
DING!

the talent is overwhelming.

and before you tell me you're talking about the albums chart, not the singles chart, this baby debuted at number five on the ALBUMS chart.
Ok fair enough but you do get some people who are stupid enough to find Crazy Frog funny. Funny, not talented.

and before you tell me you're talking about the albums chart, not the singles chart, this baby debuted at number five on the ALBUMS chart.
I guess I'm retarded, where's the talent?

Indiekid said:
Ok fair enough but you do get some people who are stupid enough to find Crazy Frog funny. Funny, not talented.

crazy frog is just a remix thing with a guy making retarded noises alongside an animation. Paolo Nutini actually writes real music and lyrics. Besides i said people were stupid for finding crazy frog FUNNY not because whoever made it is talented. People like paolo nutini for being TALENTED not for being funny.

and some people are stupid enough to find paolo nutini good.

Indiekid said:

i don't know what you guys are talking about by this point b/c i don't feel like reading this whole thread.....just wanted to say that Snow Patrol sucks.
Yes being funny is a talent but we are talking about musical talent not comedy talent. I made a reference to your comment about the bands being "garbage" and said that your statement was based purely on opinion and that you must recognise that a band is not "garbage" just because you dont like them, millions of others seem to think they have musical talent/songwriting skill which therefore means they must have some MUSICAL TALENT. And as ive said being funny is a talent but crazy frog has no musical appeal to anyone, not even the simple minded like you.

j-biebs said:
but certainly being funny is a talent.

millions of people may find cheryl cole, or boyzone, or paolo nutini talented, but that does not mean the music they create is good.

Indiekid said:
crazy frog is just a remix thing with a guy making retarded noises alongside an animation. Paolo Nutini actually writes real music and lyrics. Besides i said people were stupid for finding crazy frog FUNNY not because whoever made it is talented. People like paolo nutini for being TALENTED not for being funny.

Indiekid said:

Mon the Biffy!!
"millions of people dont know s*** about music" Wow not only are you a dumbass but youre arrogant too. What makes you so special to say this? or any of your other statements about talent and peoples know-how of music for that matter? You have made it perfectly clear throughout this debate that you are, in fact, the one who doesnt know s*** about music, everything youve said is opinion and youve provided a pretty weak argument.

j-biebs said:
but having MUSICAL TALENT doesn't mean your music will be good.
look at those guitar wankers like yngwie malmsteen.

hitting the top of the charts isn't strictly about talent, as i've made perfectly clear, so your argument that these scottish bands must be good because they have ended up on the charts fails. all that tells me is that millions of people don't know s*** about music, and frankly i already knew that. i'm quite certain that you could pick out at least five artists currently on the charts whose level of musical talent could easily be called into question.

fyi, the flipside of your argument is that all those artists/bands that aren't on the charts are talented enough to have millions of fans, and i hope you realize that this is b*******.

Indiekid said:
Yes being funny is a talent but we are talking about musical talent not comedy talent. I made a reference to your comment about the bands being "garbage" and said that your statement was based purely on opinion and that you must recognise that a band is not "garbage" just because you dont like them, millions of others seem to think they have musical talent/songwriting skill which therefore means they must have some MUSICAL TALENT. And as ive said being funny is a talent but crazy frog has no musical appeal to anyone, not even the simple minded like you.

j-biebs said:
but certainly being funny is a talent.

millions of people may find cheryl cole, or boyzone, or paolo nutini talented, but that does not mean the music they create is good.

Indiekid said:

Indiekid said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video