THE VIEW, PAOLO NUTINI, THE FRATELLIS, BIFFY CLYRO, SNOW PATROL, THE LAW, TONIGHT WE LET GO, ETC ETC

i dare anyone to suggest a band better than these bands, i assure u u will fail

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scotland Rules. Proclaimers Rule

Brofeseffef Fvckoff said:
Also, surely there's no better image for the pro-choice crowd...

because its bloody awesome.

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!

Why does Scotland still exist?
wow how wrong u are infact its entirely differnet meaning from what u think it is. shame on you. but its a simple fact that for a small counrty weve produced some simpley awesome artists in music. sure america has more but it had tonnes more folk. and being scottish just makes u simpley awesome
the view the view the view are on fire!!!!!!

"I've had the same jeans on for four days now"

I've always considered this the words of a Scot bragging about how tidy he is.
dear indie kid whoever u are ;) u are so very correct i think our music tastes and views on scotland are so similar we should form a band what ya say???

Indiekid said:
Scotland Rules. Proclaimers Rule

Also, surely there's no better image for the pro-choice crowd...

weezer

Didn't the Irish give the Scots the bagpipe as a joke, and the Scots still haven't figured it out? haha

Dr. B. Lurkom said:

You sir, are a dumbass.

kilgoretrout45 said:
Didn't the Irish give the Scots the bagpipe as a joke, and the Scots still haven't figured it out? haha

Dr. B. Lurkom said:

I live in Scotland you f****** twat i know more than youll ever considering im currently studying scottish music. Just because someone doesnt mention or like a particular song/band doesnt men they "dont know s***". You are obviously a man of low intellect.
"garbage" lol, if its garbage then how come they have been no 1 before (Excluding the unsigned obviously) This is all just your opinion you actually have no reason to back up what youre saying

this is a brocording said:
yes, you probably will know more about scottish music than i will ever know. i'm ok with this.

you've already made it perfectly clear that you, in fact, do not know s***, based on multiple conversations we've had about music. your little friend clearly doesn't know s*** either, or he would have made a list of the scottish bands that were actually good, instead of the garbage he posted in the original post.

keep studying those bagpipes, kid. make scotland proud.

Indiekid said:
I live in Scotland you f****** twat i know more than youll ever considering im currently studying scottish music. Just because someone doesnt mention or like a particular song doesnt men they "dont know s***". You are obviously a man of low intellect.
Wow that just proves how little you know. You dont get a scottish chart, that would be like having a welsh chart think about how rediculous that sounds. Paolo Nutini espacially is a no1 selling artist, his album being no1 in the UK ALBUM CHARTS.The View is another with no1 single and no1 album in the UK ALBUM CHARTS. the others, im not sure, definitely had some top 5 singles and top 40 albums.

number one where? in scotland? big deal.

Indiekid said:
"garbage" lol, if its garbage then how come they have been no 1 before (Excluding the unsigned obviously) This is all just your opinion you actually have no reason to back up what youre saying

yes, you probably will know more about scottish music than i will ever know. i'm ok with this.

you've already made it perfectly clear that you, in fact, do not know s***, based on multiple conversations we've had about music. your little friend clearly doesn't know s*** either, or he would have made a list of the scottish bands that were actually good, instead of the garbage he posted in the original post.

keep studying those bagpipes, kid. make scotland proud.

Indiekid said:
I live in Scotland you f****** twat i know more than youll ever considering im currently studying scottish music. Just because someone doesnt mention or like a particular song doesnt men they "dont know s***". You are obviously a man of low intellect.
I didnt say that, but you cant call a band garbage if they are good enough for thousands or millions to listen to them. and for album charts especially

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
Implying that if you're in the top 10, then you must be good.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video