Check out his Twitter.

He's recording with Joey Castillo (Queens of the Stone Age), Victor Indrizzo, and Greg Suran, among others.

Any thoughts on how this might sound? Weezer-y? Maybe a little heavier? I personally think it'll be pretty cool, but I'm sure some people will disagree. What do you think?

(Also, forgive me if I'm breaking any forum guidelines or anything; I've been a member of the site for a while, but I'm pretty sure this is my first legitimate forum post, lol)

EDIT: I had initially said "devastating" in the second section, but I didn't want people to misunderstand my post. I meant that in the most positive way that word can be used, trust me.

Tags: scott, shriner

Views: 771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so you have a sense of humor about yourself, but not about weezer...that's pretty stupid

you know what? I do feel better

PUPPIES! said:

You can make fun of me, it isn't a PUPPIES! website :) I don't get insulted easily, so if it makes you feel better you may continue.

damination {spaz} said:

okay fine, I won't only insult weezer, I can insult you too... slapnuts

PUPPIES! said:

Why are you guys even members of this website if you are only going to insult Weezer? Isn't this website for the fans?

Everyone knows you aren't joking.  Weezer from the 90s holds some soft spot in your heart, and you are angry at the world because Pinkerton 2 hasn't come out, and also hate everyone that still enjoys weezer.  You have a fun life.

I'm excited for Scott's solo stuff.  Even if it is bad, I want to hear it.  Wish Pat was playing drums for him, but I'll live

damination {spaz} said:

so you have a sense of humor about yourself, but not about weezer...that's pretty stupid

PUPPIES! said:

You can make fun of me, it isn't a PUPPIES! website :) I don't get insulted easily, so if it makes you feel better you may continue.

damination {spaz} said:

PUPPIES! said:

Why are you guys even members of this website if you are only going to insult Weezer? Isn't this website for the fans?

lmao.

you f****** douche.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Even if it is bad, I want to hear it.  

I talked to Scott about his solo album on the cruise and he said it should be out this year sometime. I'm curious as to how it's going to sound.  He said it's not going to be like Weezer. 

the Scott hate is pretty sad, hes such a stand up guy and one of the classicist persons you could ever get to know.

At least you feel better. And you live a happy life when you are willing to laugh at yourself. So "stupid?" I don't think so.

damination {spaz} said:

PUPPIES! said:

damination {spaz} said:

PUPPIES! said:

He really is.  I'll never forget him telling me "nailed it bro" after I played Undone with them.

Naota25 said:

the Scott hate is pretty sad, hes such a stand up guy and one of the classicist persons you could ever get to know.

When did you play Undone with them and what instrument did you play?

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

He really is.  I'll never forget him telling me "nailed it bro" after I played Undone with them.

Naota25 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video