Check out his Twitter.

He's recording with Joey Castillo (Queens of the Stone Age), Victor Indrizzo, and Greg Suran, among others.

Any thoughts on how this might sound? Weezer-y? Maybe a little heavier? I personally think it'll be pretty cool, but I'm sure some people will disagree. What do you think?

(Also, forgive me if I'm breaking any forum guidelines or anything; I've been a member of the site for a while, but I'm pretty sure this is my first legitimate forum post, lol)

EDIT: I had initially said "devastating" in the second section, but I didn't want people to misunderstand my post. I meant that in the most positive way that word can be used, trust me.

Tags: scott, shriner

Views: 771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, judge it before hearing a single note, why don't you? We have no clue what this will sound like so don't be such an indie kid. Save the judgments for when you actually hear his material.

Indiekid said:

lol Scott's solo album
What a joke

I agree with Mista Rowland.

Gohi 21 said:

Wow, judge it before hearing a single note, why don't you? We have no clue what this will sound like so don't be such an indie kid. Save the judgments for when you actually hear his material.

Indiekid said:

lol Scott's solo album
What a joke
I'm judging it on previous songs Scott has written which were god-awful. I'm allowed to have an opinion.

Gohi 21 said:

Wow, judge it before hearing a single note, why don't you? We have no clue what this will sound like so don't be such an indie kid. Save the judgments for when you actually hear his material.

Indiekid said:

lol Scott's solo album
What a joke
Rc wrote king and the lyrics for Cold Dark World. What Scott songs have you heard?
I didn't know that.
 But to be fair I don't expect much from anyone involved with Weezer

Gohi 21 said:
Rc wrote king and the lyrics for Cold Dark World. What Scott songs have you heard?

it's hard to argue with that.

Indiekid said:

I didn't know that.
 But to be fair I don't expect much from anyone involved with Weezer

Gohi 21 said:
Rc wrote king and the lyrics for Cold Dark World. What Scott songs have you heard?

Why are you guys even members of this website if you are only going to insult Weezer? Isn't this website for the fans?

I can't wait to hear Scott's album. He has a great voice, imo. I think it will be very different from Weezer albums. :)

Yeah he has a whole set of influences that'll make this really interesting.

okay fine, I won't only insult weezer, I can insult you too... slapnuts

PUPPIES! said:

Why are you guys even members of this website if you are only going to insult Weezer? Isn't this website for the fans?

i hope the album artwork is naked pictures of his wife....

.

.

.

.

.

.

but seriously scott, she is fooooking hot

You can make fun of me, it isn't a PUPPIES! website :) I don't get insulted easily, so if it makes you feel better you may continue.

damination {spaz} said:

okay fine, I won't only insult weezer, I can insult you too... slapnuts

PUPPIES! said:

Why are you guys even members of this website if you are only going to insult Weezer? Isn't this website for the fans?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video