on twitter "Time to get to work. Got a couple of real challenging Weezer songs to learn. I think they will be my 3 favorite songs to play live."

So what songs do you think he could be talking about? DISCUSSION STARTS.....................now

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

scott loves maladriot and perfect situation (apparently)

i am aware that perfect situation is played a lot

I understand your point. Again, If you can read, you'll notice that I said that there's no reason not to discuss old news.

But

a) I thought your attitude was inappropriate

b) this has nothing to do with a6 (allthingsweezer)

kittens bieber ♥ said:

my point is that if it hasn't been talked about here then it doesn't need to be met with comments like "old news." that kind of attitude discourages people from making threads here about actual weezer news.

Marcel M. [Donny] said:

You don't need an a6 account to check Scott's Twitter, son. You don't even need a twitter account. So what are you talking about? Scott made that tweet last week. So yeah, it's old news. Of course this doesn't mean it shouldn't or couldn't be discussed here though. But if you can read, you'll notice that Jordan did exactly that. So calm down.

kittens bieber ♥ said:

oh look, you've got an a6 account now so you think you get to say s*** like this.

if any of the dolts who post at both forums bothered to make more up to date threads over here it would do a lot to help improve this place. instead everyone just waits the couple weeks or so it takes for news to make it over here and then responds with "oh ya we've known about this for ages."

Jordan said:

This is old news.

that's nice. i thought jordan's attitude was inappropriate, and it seems like others agree with me.

not sure why you're so keen on defending him, or a6 for that matter.

Marcel M. [Donny] said:

I understand your point. Again, If you can read, you'll notice that I said that there's no reason not to discuss old news.

But

a) I thought your attitude was inappropriate

b) this has nothing to do with a6 (allthingsweezer)

kittens bieber ♥ said:

my point is that if it hasn't been talked about here then it doesn't need to be met with comments like "old news." that kind of attitude discourages people from making threads here about actual weezer news.

Marcel M. [Donny] said:

You don't need an a6 account to check Scott's Twitter, son. You don't even need a twitter account. So what are you talking about? Scott made that tweet last week. So yeah, it's old news. Of course this doesn't mean it shouldn't or couldn't be discussed here though. But if you can read, you'll notice that Jordan did exactly that. So calm down.

kittens bieber ♥ said:

oh look, you've got an a6 account now so you think you get to say s*** like this.

if any of the dolts who post at both forums bothered to make more up to date threads over here it would do a lot to help improve this place. instead everyone just waits the couple weeks or so it takes for news to make it over here and then responds with "oh ya we've known about this for ages."

Jordan said:

This is old news.

I agree.

kittens bieber ♥ said:

Marcel M. [Donny] said:

kittens bieber ♥ said:

Jordan said:

This is old news.

Agree with Kittens on this.

"Old news" is rude. They're just trying to bring some discussion to Weezer.com and for whatever reason, this hadn't been posted here yet.

lets stay on topic people!
anyone have any "new news" on what songs they are learning?
Wrong thread, bro.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
anyone have any "new news" on what songs they are learning?
He went from six months of singing just the intro of Waiting on You on ustream to singing a verse of it last week. Fingers crossed it gets played, it's top five Weezer for me.
I'm thinking new songs

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video