on twitter "Time to get to work. Got a couple of real challenging Weezer songs to learn. I think they will be my 3 favorite songs to play live."

So what songs do you think he could be talking about? DISCUSSION STARTS.....................now

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mykel & Carli, Devotion, Waiting on You

This is old news.

I'd say Devotion and Waiting On You, with a small chance of maybe Tragic Girl, or something more Maladroit Era.

That will never happen.

Marcel M. [Donny] said:
Mykel & Carli, Devotion, Waiting on You
Maybe he's talking about new songs.
if Tragic Girl is played live, I am flying to the next show they put on

oh look, you've got an a6 account now so you think you get to say s*** like this.

if any of the dolts who post at both forums bothered to make more up to date threads over here it would do a lot to help improve this place. instead everyone just waits the couple weeks or so it takes for news to make it over here and then responds with "oh ya we've known about this for ages."

Jordan said:

This is old news.

You don't need an a6 account to check Scott's Twitter, son. You don't even need a twitter account. So what are you talking about? Scott made that tweet last week. So yeah, it's old news. Of course this doesn't mean it shouldn't or couldn't be discussed here though. But if you can read, you'll notice that Jordan did exactly that. So calm down.

kittens bieber ♥ said:

oh look, you've got an a6 account now so you think you get to say s*** like this.

if any of the dolts who post at both forums bothered to make more up to date threads over here it would do a lot to help improve this place. instead everyone just waits the couple weeks or so it takes for news to make it over here and then responds with "oh ya we've known about this for ages."

Jordan said:

This is old news.

my point is that if it hasn't been talked about here then it doesn't need to be met with comments like "old news." that kind of attitude discourages people from making threads here about actual weezer news.

Marcel M. [Donny] said:

You don't need an a6 account to check Scott's Twitter, son. You don't even need a twitter account. So what are you talking about? Scott made that tweet last week. So yeah, it's old news. Of course this doesn't mean it shouldn't or couldn't be discussed here though. But if you can read, you'll notice that Jordan did exactly that. So calm down.

kittens bieber ♥ said:

Jordan said:

This is old news.

I totally agree with that.

kittens bieber ♥ said:

my point is that if it hasn't been talked about here then it doesn't need to be met with comments like "old news." that kind of attitude discourages people from making threads here about actual weezer news.

Marcel M. [Donny] said:

kittens bieber ♥ said:

Jordan said:

This is old news.

for sure.  "old news" is the elitist mentality that discourages fans from coming to the forums.  I appreciate any "news" threads, even if I already know the news.  

now if someone posted a thread saying "NEWS: MATT SHARP QUIT THE BAND", then you can ridicule all you want.

to clarify, are the a6 boards the allthingsweezer.com boards?

Zach Smith said:

kittens bieber ♥ said:

Marcel M. [Donny] said:

kittens bieber ♥ said:

Jordan said:

This is old news.

Sí, señor.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

for sure.  "old news" is the elitist mentality that discourages fans from coming to the forums.  I appreciate any "news" threads, even if I already know the news.  

now if someone posted a thread saying "NEWS: MATT SHARP QUIT THE BAND", then you can ridicule all you want.

to clarify, are the a6 boards the allthingsweezer.com boards?

Zach Smith said:

kittens bieber ♥ said:

Marcel M. [Donny] said:

kittens bieber ♥ said:

Jordan said:

This is old news.

I think he's talking about some covers or some new songs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video