I decided since it seems to be becoming a big topic in the God Debate discussion that I would make a discussion for people to ask questions about what members of the LDS Church believe. I will try my hardest to answer the questions.

Seriously, any question at all.

Views: 654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Return from where? I never went away.....

We were with God in the spirit world before we were born but we were sent to earth to be tested and receive a body. To return to be with Him we must do what is required to enter the Celestial Kingdom. Does that answer your question?

Natkat128 said:

Return from where? I never went away.....

and you have so many children not to increase your membership, global spread, and power.....but for fun?

PUPPIES! said:
No. Missionaries are men called of God to help people come unto Christ. They are only sent because God loves his children and wants all of them to return to be with Him. Does that answer your question?

Luigi-sp26 said:
yes, why do mormons find it necessary to knock on people's door to try and convert them?  are money and power the only two reasons? 

PUPPIES! said:
None, and he didn't make it up. Any more questions?

Randy Marsh said:
How much LSD did Joseph Smith ingest for him to come up with this bull?
Why did Joseph Smith teach that there were people who lived on the moon?
because people living on the moon is awesome?
Actually that was his follow up Brigham Young, who in general was a contraversial character. These guys we're only human, they made plenty of mistakes and said plenty of crazy things lol, just like ever single other person who has ever lived...and also what kittens said

Fozzie Bear said:
We don't believe that there is life on the moon. But we do believe there is life on other planets. Maybe not in our galaxy but there are for sure people just like us living on other planets.

Fozzie Bear said:
so do either of you wear the magic underwear?
Nope, not 19 yet so i'm not allowed. And for the record, they are easily the comfiest pair of underwear that has ever existed.

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:
so do either of you wear the magic underwear?

This thread is a load of s***.

Just to clear a few things up..

1. Garments are the OPPOSITE of comfortable. They're hot and uncomfortable and... what's the word I'm looking for... oh  yeah, WEIRD. F****** WEIRD.

2. Don't profess to believe and know something is true without having experienced what the entire religion entails (temple endowment ceremony, etc.).

3. You may feel like it's your duty to be a missionary and think that you know all the answers, but you don't. Your religion, as with every religion, is full of hypocrisies, loopholes, and corruption. If you believe it, great. But don't push it on anyone else.

(steps off soapbox)

s*** just got real
...I'm not going on a mission.....(steps of slightly smaller soapbox)

SpiderInTheDrain said:

This thread is a load of s***.

Just to clear a few things up..

1. Garments are the OPPOSITE of comfortable. They're hot and uncomfortable and... what's the word I'm looking for... oh  yeah, WEIRD. F****** WEIRD.

2. Don't profess to believe and know something is true without having experienced what the entire religion entails (temple endowment ceremony, etc.).

3. You may feel like it's your duty to be a missionary and think that you know all the answers, but you don't. Your religion, as with every religion, is full of hypocrisies, loopholes, and corruption. If you believe it, great. But don't push it on anyone else.

(steps off soapbox)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video