How do you guys like it? Because it is a bonus track I rarely see many people talking about it in general. I think it's pretty tight, The way the drums kick in, orgasmic! 

What do you think?

Should it have been on the album, or is it fine where it is?

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love it it is very jazzy a totally different genre for Rivers to be working with but I wiould to hear more songs like that
I really like it, it should have replaced Love Is The Answer and I can imagine in in a Apple advert.
Really good song I love it! But replacing Love Is The Answer? Hard to say, I really love that song too ^_^

Hugh Lovric said:
I really like it, it should have replaced Love Is The Answer and I can imagine in in a Apple advert.

Tanner Pape said:
I love it it is very jazzy a totally different genre for Rivers to be working with but I wiould to hear more songs like that
I think it's pretty b******', one of my favorite results of working with Jacknife Lee.  The bridge is really interesting harmonywise.  There are a lot of mixes I love by JKL did that didn't make it.  Raditude Double Deluxe yo!
Prove it.

Pat Wilson said:
I think it's pretty b******', one of my favorite results of working with Jacknife Lee.  The bridge is really interesting harmonywise.  There are a lot of mixes I love by JKL did that didn't make it.  Raditude Double Deluxe yo!
Run Over By A Truck is very cool.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video