hi folks of atnw,

coming up in may is a annual charity run/walk i do, its 40miles in length in the lake district. each year i raise between £150 - £200 for a cancer charity, in the past i have raised money for the Sir Bobby Robson foundation. this will be my fifth time doing this and my best time is 8hrs 52mins.

later in the year i have also set up my own 30mile run, this will be the first time doing this. 

for both of these i will be raising money for everyman - http://everyman-campaign.org/ i hope to be doing more also. 

if anyone would like to sponsor me then please make a post i would be very grateful.

cheers :) 

*also training started in january but the last two weeks i have struggled to walk (minor car crash) so no training...... it make me want to beat my time even more!!

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'll sponsor you :)
i was going to offer but I see you've already got one

in 3 or 4 years my plan is to run from nyc to LA

would you sponsor me then............you could wait at the finish line for me ;)
hintofcoolness said:

i was going to offer but I see you've already got one
yes, of course
wow, that's ambitious!

edgey44 said:

in 3 or 4 years my plan is to run from nyc to LA

would you sponsor me then............you could wait at the finish line for me ;)
hintofcoolness said:

i was going to offer but I see you've already got one

also thanks for wanting to sponsor, i will sort out i will get it, prob post...... ?

i do like running, and its great living in cumbria, later in the year i will do a run 100mile one and hope full next year or 2013 i will do tip o'scotland to lands end
berry rydell said:

wow, that's ambitious!

edgey44 said:

in 3 or 4 years my plan is to run from nyc to LA

would you sponsor me then............you could wait at the finish line for me ;)
hintofcoolness said:

i was going to offer but I see you've already got one
if Forrest Gump can do it so can our edgey
\o/

hintofcoolness said:
if Forrest Gump can do it so can our edgey


hintofcoolness said:
if Forrest Gump can do it so can our edgey
ha love it

suz{ANNE} said:


hintofcoolness said:
if Forrest Gump can do it so can our edgey
Yeah man, I'll watch you on the news!

edgey44 said:

in 3 or 4 years my plan is to run from nyc to LA

would you sponsor me then............you could wait at the finish line for me ;)

for this you have to sponsor me haha

hintofcoolness said:
ha love it

suz{ANNE} said:


hintofcoolness said:
if Forrest Gump can do it so can our edgey

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video