So like last month I heard a rumor that apparently Weezer isn't going to produce any more albums but still go on tour. Does anybody know if that's true or not? I really hope it isn't!

Tags: albums, ending, tour

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reported. 

Scott Alan Perkins said:
He read it wrong, give him a f****** break.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

you're pretty fûcking stupid if you think i was calling trudy truelove a prick.

then again, you're pretty fûcking stupid as it is.

anyway, i know a great deal about weezer. more than i'd like to know. i also know how to use the internet, which is more than i can say for a lot of the kids here. i don't see what that has to do with liking their music.

Jordan said:

Just so he could call Trudy Truelove a prick.

But I'm with you, he must be at least some what of a fan.

The dreWid said:

This is more good support for my thesis about kittens bieber tiar actually being quite a weezer fan. Think about it. Why would he post this article and know to contents of it if he wasn't a weezer fan?!?
believe me i know.

Jordan said:

Well I'm sorry that I read your post wrong. God forbid anyone on here makes a mistake.

Not everyone's perfect like you.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

anyway, i know a great deal about weezer. more than i'd like to know. i also know how to use the internet, which is more than i can say for a lot of the kids here. i don't see what that has to do with liking their music.

Jordan said:

The dreWid said:

This is more good support for my thesis about kittens bieber tiar actually being quite a weezer fan. Think about it. Why would he post this article and know to contents of it if he wasn't a weezer fan?!?
You're almost as sassy a Brian Bell!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:
believe me i know.

Jordan said:

Well I'm sorry that I read your post wrong. God forbid anyone on here makes a mistake.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

Jordan said:

The dreWid said:

wow, thanks

The dreWid said:
Edgey

Well, it really seems like he's either waiting for the trail to be blazed or is working up the courage to do it himself.

I'd like to see Weezer find the musical pulse of the world again through the next breakthrough medium or delivery channel.

I don't think any of them will die wishing they'd tried less or been less daring and experimental. Or, maybe they will.

B. Bell:  Sass Master Private

K. Biebs:  Sass Master General

The dreWid said:

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:
believe me i know.

Jordan said:

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

Jordan said:

The dreWid said:

I would love for them to stop making full albums, EP's or individual songs are a much better idea.
To me this feels like a huge admission of failure. "Hey guys, we can't make great albums anymore." I would rather have an awesome album as opposed to he occasional good single.

Chris Andreou said:
I would love for them to stop making full albums, EP's or individual songs are a much better idea.
i agree, although a few of their past albums could have been great minus a few songs... equaling a great EP... but really i don't actually think EPs are a good idea and definitely not emailing songs.  talking about fading away.  i know the state farm song was the gayest thing ever, but the rawness of the sound and how Pat described the feeling between the band has me excited for a future physical release for real.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
To me this feels like a huge admission of failure. "Hey guys, we can't make great albums anymore." I would rather have an awesome album as opposed to he occasional good single.

Chris Andreou said:

I've had a fantastic 3 years of Weezer pumpin out an album every year, I see no reason why they should stop lol. Their at the height of their game right now if you ask me and though i hate pinkerton, if there was ever a time to try to accomplish an album its equal (for me they have to equal Green or Hurley) I think its comming right off the heels of this creative explosion Weezer has had :)

Oh, also i want to hear the "sounds like your 16 riding your bike to get a slurpee" songs plz :D

Wait! Is there some sort of fight going on? Because if there is I'm completely lost...

Jordan said:

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

Jordan said:

The dreWid said:

no fight, just jordan making excuses for being stupid.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video