So like last month I heard a rumor that apparently Weezer isn't going to produce any more albums but still go on tour. Does anybody know if that's true or not? I really hope it isn't!

Tags: albums, ending, tour

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Weezer have begun work on a new studio album. Cuomo explained, "I was talking to the producer and he was saying, 'These songs sound totally different from Hurley. That was kind of dark and the new songs sound like you're 16, riding your bicycle to get a Slurpee".

This probably answers your question.

It's from wikipedia
that album has been scrapped.

Hugh Lovric said:

Weezer have begun work on a new studio album. Cuomo explained, "I was talking to the producer and he was saying, 'These songs sound totally different from Hurley. That was kind of dark and the new songs sound like you're 16, riding your bicycle to get a Slurpee".

Wow people still think the Slurpee thing is happening? Didn't they scrap that months ago?

P.S. Wikipedia, awesome source br0

crap i really don't want them to stop making proper albums :/

America said:

Oh, also i want to hear the "sounds like your 16 riding your bike to get a slurpee" songs plz :D

Thank god

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:
that album has been scrapped.

Hugh Lovric said:

I doubt they'll stop making albums. Rivers is feeling pretty dejected I would assume, from Hurley and Raditude's poor sales... but I also think he loves the process of putting together and releasing albums too much to just quit it. So I think that Weezer will definitely make another album, the question is: when?
Hopefully soon

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
I doubt they'll stop making albums. Rivers is feeling pretty dejected I would assume, from Hurley and Raditude's poor sales... but I also think he loves the process of putting together and releasing albums too much to just quit it. So I think that Weezer will definitely make another album, the question is: when?
Remember..  Rivers said Album 10 so far  sounds like a hipster riding their bike with a slurpee in hand or something random like that lmfao
yeah but apparentl that album was scrapped somewhere down the line...shame, i really want to hear those songs

WeezerSituation said:
Remember..  Rivers said Album 10 so far  sounds like a hipster riding their bike with a slurpee in hand or something random like that lmfao

If it was a retread of the albums that preceded it, then no thank you. Rivers' talking about how he wanted to take things slow and carefully and not put out a Rocky 8 really excited me, I'd love to hear a mainstream-pop departure from the band, it'd be a tremendous step in growth considering they've been playing it safe for the past decade. I want the 'dark and experimental' Weezer direction that Rivers speculated he'd start writing in after Pinkerton.

America said:

yeah but apparentl that album was scrapped somewhere down the line...shame, i really want to hear those songs

WeezerSituation said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video