So like last month I heard a rumor that apparently Weezer isn't going to produce any more albums but still go on tour. Does anybody know if that's true or not? I really hope it isn't!

Tags: albums, ending, tour

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

did you make this rumor up yourself?  good work.

see column two, and apologize for being such a prick.



next week's weather said:

did you make this rumor up yourself?  good work.
That was quoting him directly from the guitar center interviews. I didn't get the impression that this was the way he wanted to go yet, but that these are the questions of the day, so to speak.

I for one would much prefer a two year break for an ambitious album, on vinyl, than random bits and pieces in email. However, I'm starting to feel the same way, that especially new bands are going to have a very tough time selling albums as whole peices of art... But really any band, old or new.
He said the same thing on the Guitar Center sessions. My response to the question "does anyone even want a physical copy anymore?" is f*** yes I want a physical copy.
They'll probably still sell physical copies online. I wouldn't even want songs emailed to me. I like CDs. 
This is more good support for my thesis about kittens bieber tiar actually being quite a weezer fan. Think about it. Why would he post this article and know to contents of it if he wasn't a weezer fan?!?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

see column two, and apologize for being such a prick.



next week's weather said:

did you make this rumor up yourself?  good work.

Just so he could call Trudy Truelove a prick.

But I'm with you, he must be at least some what of a fan.

The dreWid said:

This is more good support for my thesis about kittens bieber tiar actually being quite a weezer fan. Think about it. Why would he post this article and know to contents of it if he wasn't a weezer fan?!?

you're pretty fûcking stupid if you think i was calling trudy truelove a prick.

then again, you're pretty fûcking stupid as it is.

 

anyway, i know a great deal about weezer. more than i'd like to know. i also know how to use the internet, which is more than i can say for a lot of the kids here. i don't see what that has to do with liking their music.

Jordan said:

Just so he could call Trudy Truelove a prick.

But I'm with you, he must be at least some what of a fan.

The dreWid said:

This is more good support for my thesis about kittens bieber tiar actually being quite a weezer fan. Think about it. Why would he post this article and know to contents of it if he wasn't a weezer fan?!?

I heard or read somewhere that they had already gotten a start on albums 9 and 10, so I don't think any end is going to come soon

He read it wrong, give him a f****** break.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

you're pretty fûcking stupid if you think i was calling trudy truelove a prick.

then again, you're pretty fûcking stupid as it is.

 

anyway, i know a great deal about weezer. more than i'd like to know. i also know how to use the internet, which is more than i can say for a lot of the kids here. i don't see what that has to do with liking their music.

Jordan said:

Just so he could call Trudy Truelove a prick.

But I'm with you, he must be at least some what of a fan.

The dreWid said:

This is more good support for my thesis about kittens bieber tiar actually being quite a weezer fan. Think about it. Why would he post this article and know to contents of it if he wasn't a weezer fan?!?
According to Rivers, Album 9 = Death To False Metal.
Album 10 is not close to being done (as far as I know). Rivers was bragging about that in the summer but in an interview with Matt Pinfield he said he is taking the next album very slowly and being very cautious in what the next direction the band goes in should be.


Marissa Joy said:

I heard or read somewhere that they had already gotten a start on albums 9 and 10, so I don't think any end is going to come soon

Well I'm sorry that I read your post wrong. God forbid anyone on here makes a mistake.

Not everyone's perfect like you.



▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

you're pretty fûcking stupid if you think i was calling trudy truelove a prick.

then again, you're pretty fûcking stupid as it is.

 

anyway, i know a great deal about weezer. more than i'd like to know. i also know how to use the internet, which is more than i can say for a lot of the kids here. i don't see what that has to do with liking their music.

Jordan said:

Just so he could call Trudy Truelove a prick.

But I'm with you, he must be at least some what of a fan.

The dreWid said:

This is more good support for my thesis about kittens bieber tiar actually being quite a weezer fan. Think about it. Why would he post this article and know to contents of it if he wasn't a weezer fan?!?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video