This is very interesting news! Both because it suggests new recordings are underway and that Male Bonding are awesome and, while Ryan Adams and Dan Wilson had indie cred, they are at heart melodic indie songwriters. Male Bonding are much more of a step away from Rivers usual output so this could be very interesting !

Source

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

never mind UK bands, UK tour?
Yeah, I come on here every night and check incase they've mentioned something about the Blue & Pinkerton tour and the supposed UK leg of it that they suggested in that interview, they said they wanted it to be small venues and if the tickets sold out i'd go nuts, haha.
So I attempt to keep posted on that.
It'd be the greatest thing ever.
If you have a Twitter account try following NMEgigs, SeeTickets and Gigantic - They are very good at letting you know when a tour has been announced well before tickets go on sale. Sure on a site like NME a UK leg of the tour would be a big deal.
Update:

Song was planned as Weezer song, written by Male Bonding in a very short space of time. Maybe "too pop-punk" for weezer?! After Hurley?! Very interesting, i'm guessing it's very fast.

Anyway, very interesting insight into recorded process these days. Sounds alot more rushed than i imagined. Not so much collaboration as people writing songs for Rivers and him changing things slightly?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video