Hey weezer fans, i was wondering, if i were to send a letter to Rivers Cuomo asking for an autograph, would he send me one back? 

It was always my goal to have his autograph on something, and I wanted to know is he would actually send me want i wanted him to sign back, signed, ya know? 

Thanks, 

-Justin

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no.

no

I think it would be best till you wait till a show when they might be signing things afterwards, that's your best chance. Or you could probably order something that he has signed from the internet.

...or you could find where he lives and stand outside on the sidewalk yelling "MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!" like the seagulls in Finding Nemo until he gets fed up and throws a rock at you with his signature on it... then you'd have a scar on your face from him too! Win/win! ;) It's getting late. I need to go to bed.

that or Rivers calls the cops on the stalkerish behavior. Not sure if the kid is old enough to go to big boy jail but then he has to worry about sodomy.

jKlein said:

...or you could find where he lives and stand outside on the sidewalk yelling "MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!" like the seagulls in Finding Nemo until he gets fed up and throws a rock at you with his signature on it... then you'd have a scar on your face from him too! Win/win! ;) It's getting late. I need to go to bed.

NOT THE BIG BOY JAIL
Sushimeat [spaz] said:

that or Rivers calls the cops on the stalkerish behavior. Not sure if the kid is old enough to go to big boy jail but then he has to worry about sodomy.

jKlein said:

No but I'm pretty sure you'll get one from Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day

Green Day, Green Day, I haven't listened to Green Day in awhile... I'm feeling a Green Day kick coming on...

What do you think was/would be the strangest thing someone would ask him to sign? Signing a piece of paper seems too boring or meaningless imo ... 

a boob

a moob.

placemats said:

a boob

fecal matter

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music