i can't be bothered to go through the whole list but i just noticed that rivers is number 75 (out of 75!) on NME's cool list 2010.

http://www.nme.com/photos/the-cool-list-2010/193206/1/1#2

but, hey, it's better to be there than not, yeah? or possibly not, considering it's the nme. still, 75th coolest person of 2010 - something to put on your CV, innit?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol id hire rivers, who needs to see a CV before hiring him?
jack white beat matt bellamy woah

Jonas Sabatini said:
jack white beat matt bellamy woah

2ndly... i don't know who the heck more than half of these people are... where crap is stacy jones, joe pierog, josh foster, or elvis costello.... they got josh homme but woah
List is invalid with Janelle Monae in second.
Weezer's stock has never been higher....errrr....riiiight.
I laughed at that too. However, this is probably the highest the stock has been since "Beverly Hills".

Amuro said:
I'm not sure, maybe since Pork and Beans?

elscorcho said:
I laughed at that too. However, this is probably the highest the stock has been since "Beverly Hills".

Amuro said:
stupid moronic person who wrote that, he should be in the top 5.
RIvers Cuomo will be a pop legacy 10 years from now. He has an airy cluelessness of leaving behind a memorable trail, through "cool" decisions like album covers of face close-ups, or names like Raditude, oh, and making the catchiest, smartest records of the last 20 years (with all due respect to Pavement, Outkast, and Radiohead)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video