not sure if this has already been posted:  http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20110128/ten-uk-mirandacosgrove-5fdf947...

Teen singer Miranda Cosgrove has teamed with Weezer's Rivers Cuomo on a track for a new EP she plans to release March 15.

The star of Nickelodeon's "iCarly" told Billboard.com that their collaboration, "High Maintenance," is in contention to be the title track for the set.

"It's the first duet I've ever done, and it was really fun," Cosgrove said. "My part of the song is this girl who's high maintenance, and Rivers is this guy who's having to put up with it. I really enjoyed working with (Cuomo). He's really cool. I've worked with Dr. Luke for awhile...and he ended up introducing me to Rivers."

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Weezer isn't meant to be on Nickelodeon!

Too late they were on Yo Gabba Gabba :) It was like the absolute cutest thing ever tho.. lol

Marie said:

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

This.

The dreWid said:
No
Yo gabba gabba is awesome though. 

jKlein said:
Too late they were on Yo Gabba Gabba :) It was like the absolute cutest thing ever tho.. lol

Marie said:

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I think this is awesome!
Can't wait to hear it! and no, rivers is not just meant for weezer or the rock genre you fools.
that's not creepy at all! maybe the duet will just be a sampling of "i'm your daddy"?

Lame.

LOL!

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
yeah it's weird how rivers went ahead and did it even though he knows your feelings on miranda cosgrove.

Wangster said:
 don't like her as an actress or a singer yet somehow she is still able to land a duet with Rivers.

Link please, jKlein?

I knew about the Miranda Cosgrove thing, doesn't bother me too much. I remember rumors about a Rivers/Ashley Tisdale collaboration a few years ago...wonder if that one ever actually turned into anything...

jKlein said:

Marie said:

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Haha I think it sounds great!  Rivers can do what he wants.  It's not like she's taking lead vox on a Weezer track.  You guys are old farts.  Get more open-minded.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video