It would be a dream come true if they did a song together, which is not likely to happen.

Onto the point of this discussion, if you support Rivers's "pop experiment" who would you like to see him do a song with? Adam lambert?

Tags: Lady, Rivers, cuomo, duet, gaga

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well... Lady Gaga... I don't know....
Maybe it's my age showing, but Lady Gaga strikes me as a more corporate version of Nina Hagen. As usual, the original kicks ass.
Lady gaga sucks major ass, it would suck.... even Rivers Cuomo wouldnt be able to save that trainwreck
That explains the ridiculously high view count on her music videos.

nman3137 said:
Lady gaga sucks major ass, it would suck.... even Rivers Cuomo wouldnt be able to save that trainwreck
how many people have viewed friday by rebecca black?

Lydia Sanders said:

nman3137 said:
Forty four million, it's a viral video, almost everyone talks about it and i guess that's what happened to lady gaga.

nman3137 said:

Lydia Sanders said:

nman3137 said:
uh no it's not quite the same thing.

Lydia Sanders said:
Forty four million, it's a viral video, almost everyone talks about it and i guess that's what happened to lady gaga.

nman3137 said:

Lydia Sanders said:

nman3137 said:
Care to elaborate?

fluck said:

Lydia Sanders said:

nman3137 said:

Lydia Sanders said:

nman3137 said:
you really need me to explain the difference between lady gaga, a very talented artist, who didn't get famous on a viral video, and rebecca black, a girl whose parents paid a company $2000 to write and record a song and video? really?

Lydia Sanders said:
Care to elaborate?

fluck said:

Lydia Sanders said:

nman3137 said:

Lydia Sanders said:

nman3137 said:
Are you implying that a skinny skank with flapjack tits and spike implants in her shoulders and face isn't gross?

Lydia Sanders said:
That. is. so. gross.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

ke$ha

they can write songs about popping pills and being drunk all day.

Yes, Ke$ha is just..disgusting.

Sean_e_b said:
Are you implying that a skinny skank with flapjack tits and spike implants in her shoulders and face isn't gross?

Lydia Sanders said:
That. is. so. gross.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

ke$ha

they can write songs about popping pills and being drunk all day.

Lamest analogy ever.

nman3137 said:

Lydia Sanders said:

nman3137 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video