this is as close as I remember it, sorry it is not exact

Me: Rivers hey I love you weezer is awesome!
Rivers: thank you so much
Me: hey I wanted to ask you if Odds and Ends is still going to happen?
Rivers: no, we made a new album instead and called it Death to False Metal, it's great you will like it
Me: Ok, if you say so then I am excited for it
Rivers: are you going to come see our Memories tour
Me: I wish!
Rivers: well, I have to go play soccer
Me: GOOOOOOOOAL!!
Rivers: LOL, take care

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAHAHA you LIAR.

Rivers has been sitting on my front porch with me all day... he never chatted with you.
It was yesterday anyway

GalaxyDuster said:
HAHAHA you LIAR.

Rivers has been sitting on my front porch with me all day... he never chatted with you.
i know print screen, how do i get the old conversation?

Ben Phillips said:
Get the conversation up on your screen, and on your keyboard press the prntscreen button, or a button with the same function, I don't know if it's different in america. Then paste it in a comment

Grutches said:
tell me how and I will

Ben Phillips said:
If it's on facebook, can't you give us a printscreen?

Grutches said:
this conversation is completely real, shut up. this was on facebook, not the website btw.

Conner Petersen said:
He is the most obvious troll in the world, don't give him ammo.
Yes Grutches, you have a conversation with Rivers and he repeats the exact points you have been making recently...even though all evidence has proved you wrong/ Very likely.
Ok, i give up.
I don;t believe you, i'm afraid. Rivers wouldn't have a 5 second conversation with you about how you're right about something you're wrong about.

Grutches said:

Ben Phillips said:
Get the conversation up on your screen, and on your keyboard press the prntscreen button, or a button with the same function, I don't know if it's different in america. Then paste it in a comment

Grutches said:
tell me how and I will

Ben Phillips said:

Grutches said:
this conversation is completely real, shut up. this was on facebook, not the website btw.

Conner Petersen said:

Ben Phillips said:
Ok, i give up.
I don;t believe you, i'm afraid. Rivers wouldn't have a 5 second conversation with you about how you're right about something you're wrong about.

Grutches said:

Ben Phillips said:

Grutches said:
tell me how and I will

Ben Phillips said:

Grutches said:

Conner Petersen said:

Told you he was a troll.
idk i think it can be a true conversation..Rivers seems pretty active with the internet..you never know! im jealous haha..
Thank you.

Andrew Brine said:
idk i think it can be a true conversation..Rivers seems pretty active with the internet..you never know! im jealous haha..
Yeahhhhhhhhhh..... I'm friends with Rivers on Facebook. Rivers doesn't use facebook chat. He really only uses his facebook to link to twitter. You didn't talk to him. If you had this conversation with Shriner though I'd believe it. Shriner is a chill guy and will actually talk to people.
you just wont give up until you convince yourself that youre right about this whole odds and ends/DTFM crap will you? even extreme lengths of making up conversations that would have rivers contradicting himself from previous statements isnt too far for you.. next time, troll something believable
that's cool
Of all the things you could have said to Rivers Cuomo, you asked about Odds and Ends..... really?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video