I was wondering if someone who is going to the October 9th Riot fest show could record Weezer playing. I was planning on going with my girlfriend but she got into a car accident and well, it doesn't look good. She's been in intensive care since last night and I doubt she'll get out in time for the Weezer show. She already stopped me from going to see my other favorite band Ludo, and I'm sure she'll be devastated once she realizes that I can't go see my favorite band Weezer. It's not like I'm going to blame her or anything, but I know how she works. She loves Weezer as well and I want to be able to have this for her also once she is in good condition or even for when she is in the hospital if she even stays that long. I hate talking about my problems over the internet but I figured that the fans could help me more then anyone. 

If not, it's okay, I'm sure Weezer will come to Chicago again. 
But if so, I would gladly appreciate it 

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure somebody will record it. Full shows usually end up on YT in bits and pieces, sometimes by the same user. Hope everything turns out ok for your girlfriend!

Also, Ludo are one of my absolute favorites as well. Rarely see anybody mention them!

hope she gets well soon.
hope she gets well soon.
Hope someone records the whole thing for you in HD, brother. Hope your girl recovers speedily.

"she got into a car accident and well, it doesn't look good."

for a second i thought you were talking about your girlfriend's condition, but then i realized it was about you not being able to see weezer. good job.

having said that, i hope (for her sake, not yours) that she recovers from the accident quickly.

No, it was about her condition, which is why I continued talking about it when I stated. "She's been in intensive care since last night" Sorry for the confusion. Thank's for your hope. 

UPDATE: (for anyone who cares)
She has not woken up since the accident, but it's a miracle. Her car was totaled after she had a seizure while driving and swerved into the other lane getting her hit by a truck. BUT! She has no bruises, internal bleeding, or broken bones. No brain damage, or any physical problems of any kind. She like I said, has still not woken up, but she's on a medication for an infection in her lungs that makes her drowsy so hopefully after they take her off of that, she can wake up. I'm hoping for the best and I thank you all for your condolences. 

Yes, even Kittens. 

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:

"she got into a car accident and well, it doesn't look good."

for a second i thought you were talking about your girlfriend's condition, but then i realized it was about you not being able to see weezer. good job.

having said that, i hope (for her sake, not yours) that she recovers from the accident quickly.

I'm so sorry :( That is miraculous though...

I hope she wakes up soon!

Hope she gets better, man :(

I'll be at the show, and will record what I can.  I can't promise much though.

I wish her a speedy recovery.

Wow, all my best thoughts to her for a full and speedy recovery.  How awful!

I will be there and will try to get something for you too, but I'm working with my phone, not sure how good it will turn out.  They are playing the blue album plus some other songs - if you have specific songs you'd really like us to get, would you let me know?  Normally I don't record, but for you, I'll try.

yah, do you have any specific requests?  I have a nice little point and shoot Canon that I can smuggle into shows that takes surprisingly decent video and audio.  Here's an example:

Lisa said:

Wow, all my best thoughts to her for a full and speedy recovery.  How awful!

I will be there and will try to get something for you too, but I'm working with my phone, not sure how good it will turn out.  They are playing the blue album plus some other songs - if you have specific songs you'd really like us to get, would you let me know?  Normally I don't record, but for you, I'll try.

Well, she woke up! :D
I just got off the phone with her,
Of course the first thing she said was "They better let me out in time for Weezer"
She's a little slow right now, but that's normal she should be good and comprehensive by Wednesday. 
If anyone still wants to record it, I would gladly appreciate it, as she might not get out in time and even if she does, she wont be able to go to a concert. Any songs are fine, any angles, whatever works for who's ever recording it. As long as I get to see Weezer I don't really care. Again, thank you for all your hopes and such, I'll make sure to tell her ATNW wished her back on her feet. 

Thank you all again, it really means a lot.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video