Weezer is playing this years Riot Fest, and as one that loves punk and Weezer, this couldn't be more of a perfect pairing. 

But...

I think it would be a big mistake if Weezer just played the greatest hits set they usually do for festivals and such. This is DEFINITELY an audience that wants to see Weezer dig deep and play everything!

I'd be happy if they threw in a good amount Pinkerton, Suzanne, I'm Your Daddy, etc..

Oh and why not do some punk covers?  

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, if there's one thing punks want, it's "i'm your daddy."
:)
Don't bother. Rivers will play the hits and you'll enjoy it.

Possibilities!!!

I can dream

lol at that I'm Ur Daddy statement

I'm Your Daddy, great pop song.

Yo Worry, I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish but I'm Your Daddy is a horrible live song and should not be played again.

Seriously, when I saw it live, you could have heard a pin drop after the performance. Cripes.

it sounded good on Letterman.....but i totally agree.  The drums in the song are meant for headphones, not meant to fill an arena.

Gohi said:

Yo Worry, I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish but I'm Your Daddy is a horrible live song and should not be played again.

Seriously, when I saw it live, you could have heard a pin drop after the performance. Cripes.

are there still tix left? i meant to buy them when they were released, but i was in italy and couldnt buy them there for some reason (over the web of course)...unless they come to indianapolis...this is the closest show i get!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video