Why does Kellogg's® even bother making them when they taste like complete ass compared to home-made ones?  Even if they made them with the perfect mixture of krispies and mallows, it would still be horrible by the time it was packaged and sent to your local convenient store.  It is a waste of their time and money; no man (or woman) in serious need of a crispy rice treat, would dare buy a Rice Krispies Treat®.  Instead Kellogg's® should save that time and money so they could manufacture their own marshmallows, undercut Kraft® Jet-Puffed®.......... 

.......AND RULE THE WORLD!!!

Tags: kellogg's, marshmallows, pee-pee, poo-poo

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

iawtp.

however, i like just rice krispies and chocolate. none of this marshmallow nonsense!

That is acceptable, so now I am thinking that Kellogg's® should also start a chocolate monopoly.....

...but i don't think they have the biebers to take on names like Nestlé® and Cadbury® when it comes to chocolate.

berry rydell said:

iawtp.

however, i like just rice krispies and chocolate. none of this marshmallow nonsense!

dip them in Nutella

I don't like rice crispy treats. 

hintofcoolness said:

dip them in Nutella

What are Rice Krispie Treats supposed to be anyway? I've never seen them in Australia before, maybe we're just not hip enough to have them.
It is basically a marshmallow rice cake....but it tastes much better than it looks and sounds.

Zachy (Memories Tour 4 Aus '11) said:
What are Rice Krispie Treats supposed to be anyway? I've never seen them in Australia before, maybe we're just not hip enough to have them.
anything is good with nutella

hintofcoolness said:

dip them in Nutella

Oh, those things. We actually do have them in Australia. They're called LCMs here and are aimed at primary school children.

blakesp26 said:
It is basically a marshmallow rice cake....but it tastes much better than it looks and sounds.

Zachy (Memories Tour 4 Aus '11) said:
we call them squares.

originality at its ultimate best
fine its not original,
im dosed up on high strength painkillers i couldnt give a crap

Chloe said:
We call them squares, yet they are cuboid.

edgey44 said:
we call them squares.

originality at its ultimate best

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.